Entry Level subwoofers?

Magma, this is interesting. Have you heard the Noa1? It is supposed to sound nice for music.

Cheers

no i have not heard noa with the sub

ive only heard the noa in bandra mumbai.
sub was not inaction

What about the Mission M3as subwoofer?

Good for movies, but not at all a serious competitor as far as music is concerned.

With apologies to the PSW 125's owners here, I felt that this was not a subwoofer that could be used for musical enjoyment. Movies, yes, but the impression I got was that it was just too slow and too loud to provide an engaging musical experience.

Good for movies, but not at all a serious competitor as far as music is concerned.

With apologies to the PSW 125's owners here, I felt that this was not a subwoofer that could be used for musical enjoyment. Movies, yes, but the impression I got was that it was just too slow and too loud to provide an engaging musical experience.
Thank you vortex.
I guess the sw150 and the ms sub would be better options here?
But again, I am not so sure I would be using the sub as much with music as I would with movies!:confused:

Thank you vortex.
I guess the sw150 and the ms sub would be better options here?
But again, I am not so sure I would be using the sub as much with music as I would with movies!:confused:

It all depends on the front speakers that you have. If you can live with the bass output of your front speakers then you can focus your subwoofer for just movies.

If you believe that your fronts would need augmentation of bass even for music, then you probably need a subwoofer which is more versatile.

Which sub models does Sonodyne sell nowadays? And prices?

Checked yesterday.
2815 - 17K (twin 8" downfiring)
210 - 15K (10" front firing)
108 - 12.5K (8" front firing)

Is the Jamo sub200 decent for it's 13K price? For movie purposes only. Or is the cheaper Polk a better bet?

Checked yesterday.
2815 - 17K (twin 8" downfiring)
210 - 15K (10" front firing)
108 - 12.5K (8" front firing)

Is the Jamo sub200 decent for it's 13K price? For movie purposes only. Or is the cheaper Polk a better bet?

Hi, which sub did you end up buying, did you get to demo the wharf SW150 vs polk audio SW110?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back