Entry Level subwoofers?

If rumble and effect is what you are looking for then Polk too has an option in about the same range as the little Wharfedale SW 150.

Yea, Only difference being Polk will be cheaper and also is a good brand, i am using the Polk PSW 125 and i am happy with the same

Entry level decent sub can be from polk starting from 11500,

The best in budget can be Wharf SW150 for 18k.

how much is the PSW 125?

11k and 18k is quite a difference.
enough to swayth entry level budget consious buyer

i auudiotned a Jamo 200 sub once
i liked it was decent for 13k

a 10inch woofer
with a seperate amp for 6k!!

i think just the amp box must be for that much

for 6k a lithos product is not expensive at all
please do confirm price!

ithink ill call rajiv myself now

6k for passive is reasonable ( actaully quite good for the finish i can see over the internet

but asking 20k for the outboard amp!
thats crazy.

someone should see if they can find a hald decent mono amp for the sub for another 6k and i thin it should be fair

I think car sub amps can be used in this situation - specially for home theater if distortion is there, and if it is a concern.

I think car sub amps can be used in this situation - specially for home theater if distortion is there, and if it is a concern.

hmmm
yep a car sub amp
a mono can probably be bought in 5-6k
but ive never done this before

maybe someone more experienced can throw light if this is possible and feasible for even listening to stereo music.
Edit : i think one of our members has already done soemthing like this

hmmm
yep a car sub amp
a mono can probably be bought in 5-6k
but ive never done this before

maybe someone more experienced can throw light if this is possible and feasible for even listening to stereo music.
Edit : i think one of our members has already done soemthing like this

I have heard sony sw amp which was going low upto 40Hz at exhibition.

6k for passive is reasonable ( actaully quite good for the finish i can see over the internet

but asking 20k for the outboard amp!
thats crazy.

someone should see if they can find a hald decent mono amp for the sub for another 6k and i thin it should be fair

I am sure the passive sub they are talking about is the bandpass design (passive) that comes with the Noa1 setup.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back