Epson inkjet printer

god2007

I am planning to buy an inkjet printer for home use. Main users will be my school going children for prints related to school work. Inkjet preferred over laser because capability to print color.

I have shortlisted two models of epson: TX121 (price Rs.3500/-) and L200 (price nearly 10K) Flipkart links are below and I will buy from local dealers.
Flipkart: Epson - L200 Multifunction Inkjet Printer: Printer

Flipkart: Epson Stylus - TX 121 Multifunction Inkjet Printer: Printer

the L200 has an advantage of reusable ink tanks thus reducing the cost of operation. It is said that cost of printing is only 25 paise per copy.
Does any of the members of the forum is using the said printer. If so please post their experience

My younger brother have same printer. It really work well and provide high photo quality print according to your creative needs.

I will strongly recommend L200 because it has refillable ink bottles somewhat akin to Continuos Ink Supply System (CISS). Modern inkjet printers have chipped cartridges which are not refillable.

When buying a printer think about "How much printing will you be doing? ":
  • If you are going to print less than 10 pages per month, forget the printer.
  • Printer needs to be used often. If not, inks dry up.
  • Even if inks don't dry up, cartridges have expiry date.
  • Even if one cartridge expires/dries up, the printer may refuse to print. HP is notorious in this.
  • As mentioned above, modern inkjet catridges cannot be refilled.
  • Inks are costly.
  • It may be cheaper to get docs printed at a local shop. But there is invonvenience involved.

get a hp printer in 3.5k... buy imported ink sets
also u can fit CISS kit from china with youtube link

if u need only black ...
like me use the non clogging ink to refill many times
per page i spend 0.25Rs

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back