Epson LS12000b vs TW9400

Viewtech,opp parade grounds,secbad.
Friend gor 9400 frm him 2 yrs back,his after sales support is the best,but afaik 9400 is out of production and stock across..Even if its available,i dont think u can bargain it below 2L...
Hey thanks. Actually I Got the quote from viewtech and found them to be very expensive, as compared to the usual pricing that I have seen on this forum and also the online pricing.

That’s why exploring other options.

Thanks
Rituraj

Hi Silencer, I recently stumbled upon this forum while researching for the projector to buy for my first home theatre. I have finalized Epson TW9400 as the projector of choice. I quite like your thought process. I saw it in couple of your posts that it is available at around ~1.9. I see those prices for at couple of online vendors, but I never heard of them so the trust factor is not very high. Would you be kind enough to share a trustworthy dealer that you know, who would be having this projector at that price range. All the Hyderabad vendors are putting the price to the north of 2L. Thanks a lot.

Any other forum member would like to share their trustworthy dealers (location no bar), please do. Since it is my first HT setup, I am a little circumspect in trusting unheard online vendors.

Thanks
Rituraj

Looks like many have pitched in with suggestions. I got my 9400 from Coimbatore some years back.

I got one 5650 from Bangalore, but he's a BenQ dealer. I contacted Epson when I realised that my unit has convergence issue. Epson replaced my unit with a brand new 5820, (it was unreleased back then).

As long as you have a valid invoice, Epson will honor warranty. I'll pm you the contact anyway. But availability is an issue. Try your luck.

PS: He might push BenQ products.​

Hey thanks for the update. Any chance I can get I touch with your brother or the dealer’s name from where he bought ?

Regards
Rituraj
Contact sanghvi impex malleswaram.just visit them and show your intention of buying.you can get it for 1.95

Thanks a lot for your inputs. @harryneopotter any chance I could get information from you on this - your contact details or the dealer’s. I am looking to close the sale by this week so little impatient. (Apologies in advance for that ). I don’t seem to be able to do a private message, may be because I am a new member.

Thanks a again for all your help guys.

Regards
Rituraj

Sure. I'll dm you the contact details of the few dealers I talked with. If any of them have any stock left, you might be able to close the deal for 1.95-1.98l

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back