Ethernet Over Power Network

I bought a pair that look very similar. They were about Rs 3000/pr. They had the usual mini-manual (do not submerge, indoor use only, etc.) but turned out to be plug and play. I wanted to move a printer from one room to another not served by CAT-5. I took the cable off the printer (from the router) and connected it the device seated in a nearby mains receptacle. I carried the printer to the new location and plugged in the device and connected the CAT-5 cable. The unit I got has a pass through receptacle to connect the printer to the mains. Nice feature, you don't "lose" a receptacle for the device.

I have not tried to stream content over this system. My Panny ST30 and 210 are both connected by cable to the router. Windows Media Player can be "read" by the DLNA function of the Panny's and my laptops and Android sends content through the wireless connection to the router.

Iam using powerline adapater for connecting my NP 30 for internet Radios , working good throughput not more then 25~30 mbps .

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back