Exciting new launches from Metrum Acoustics™

Dear Hifivision Members

We at Metrum Acoustics™ are very happy to announce our new range of products. Please take a look and feel free to ask any question about the products.

Thanks,
Sunder.

All new TUFF the All in One system,.

TUFF is a high quality all in one box solution. It contains Metrum Acoustics™ R2R DAC, Reference Voltage controlled Pre-AMP and Power amplifier that delivers 60 watts @ 8 ohms and 120 Watts @ 4 Ohms . All these trickled down technologies from our separates make for a very analogue and smooth sounding All-in-one system. TUFF is already making waves internationally !

tuff front.jpgTUFFBack.jpg

The Baby Ambre

Here is the pictures of Baby Ambre. The Baby Ambre is the little sister of our very successful and amazing sounding Ambre. Baby Ambre only looses XLR and i2s output options to its elder, however there is no change in the sound quality from the Ambre giving it an amazing value proposition.

BabyAmbre front.jpgBabyAmbre back.jpg

The Baby Ambre

Here is the pictures of Baby Ambre. The Baby Ambre is the little sister of our very successful and amazing sounding Ambre. Baby Ambre only looses XLR and i2s output options to its elder, however there is no change in the sound quality from the Ambre giving it an amazing value proposition.

View attachment 30483View attachment 30484
Hi
Congratulation on the launch of Baby Ambre. Can you pl point me to a link giving complete technical details/ specs of this - I couldn't find it listed either in the India site or the global one yet. Specifically am interested to know if it deploys the femto clocks and linear power supplies as the big brother Ambre.

thanks

We sincerely hope you are enjoying these new additions to the Metrum Acoustics line up. There are a couple of more pretty nice developments going on of which we will report soon, we are very excited about that! As for specs, we mostly publish all the specs of the new products as soon as the new products are ready to sell. In the world of electronic components, bill of materials can be very fluent. I can tell you however that after testing the Baby Ambre, I am more than ecstatic! She is a wonderful little device which does a great job! The quality of sound is spectacular. For those who are looking for a affordable yet very powerful streaming solution for ROON, the Baby Ambre is your girlfriend :))

We will keep you posted on the progress, and do wish you all a wonderful public holiday today!

Anjo

Thanks much Anjo for the reply; we are keenly awaiting the launch and further details of Baby Ambre.

Dear KWM, the Baby Ambre will not dissapoint you, we are testing her like crazy and the production process is starting, so soon she will be readily available :)

All new TUFF the All in One system,.

TUFF is a high quality all in one box solution. It contains Metrum Acoustics™ R2R DAC, Reference Voltage controlled Pre-AMP and Power amplifier that delivers 60 watts @ 8 ohms and 120 Watts @ 4 Ohms . All these trickled down technologies from our separates make for a very analogue and smooth sounding All-in-one system. TUFF is already making waves internationally !

Just noticed this in the middle of all the announcements.
Has this been released yet? Any indication of the price level that this will be at?

Could not find more information on TUFF on the Metrum Acoustics website.

Just noticed this in the middle of all the announcements.
Has this been released yet? Any indication of the price level that this will be at?

Could not find more information on TUFF on the Metrum Acoustics website.

Hi Nikhil,

The products are yet to be launched but its very close to launch. These products are not yet added to our website. I will keep the thread updated on progress.

Thanks,
Sunder

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back