Experience With Dealers In Mumbai

This is really funny.

I find it interesting that you people think that you can say whatever you want about someone in your own posts, but see my post as an attack on Vinay. In fact, there has been some major bashing of people, and then hide behind the moderators and try to have people warned. Firstly, I am not related to the dealer, neither do I care what your or their views are.

Appalling grammar is appalling grammar. Get used to it. Like I said earlier, there have been few claims of substance. I was browsing this forum, saw something that I found to be inaccurate, and stated my view. For all you people to get worked up is amazing - to the point that you delete this post. You have attacked Mr. Muniar by calling him filth, yet no one pipes up to defend that. I find the double standards on this forum quite disturbing. However, since you people are boiling over this - it seems that you have your little AV club with a no criticism rule, yet you get aggravated when someone throws a wrench into the mix. I do not feel as if Vinay was more personally insulted than anyone else he has bashed previously.

I will be amused if I get banned for this, or you people complain to get me warned or whatever. I absolutely support criticism of any dealer, but calling people 'filth' and 'shady' seems more an attack :) on their character rather than the experience, which descriptive words such as frustrating, negative, even painful, would do. I agree that my post was not absolutely kosher, but you guys need to look in the mirror before you try and slam me. Just saying.

This is really funny.

I find it interesting that you people think that you can say whatever you want about someone in your own posts, but see my post as an attack on Vinay. In fact, there has been some major bashing of people, and then hide behind the moderators and try to have people warned. Firstly, I am not related to the dealer, neither do I care what your or their views are.

Appalling grammar is appalling grammar. Get used to it. Like I said earlier, there have been few claims of substance. I was browsing this forum, saw something that I found to be inaccurate, and stated my view. For all you people to get worked up is amazing - to the point that you delete this post. You have attacked Mr. Muniar by calling him filth, yet no one pipes up to defend that. I find the double standards on this forum quite disturbing. However, since you people are boiling over this - it seems that you have your little AV club with a no criticism rule, yet you get aggravated when someone throws a wrench into the mix. I do not feel as if Vinay was more personally insulted than anyone else he has bashed previously.

I will be amused if I get banned for this, or you people complain to get me warned or whatever. I absolutely support criticism of any dealer, but calling people 'filth' and 'shady' seems more an attack :) on their character rather than the experience, which descriptive words such as frustrating, negative, even painful, would do. I agree that my post was not absolutely kosher, but you guys need to look in the mirror before you try and slam me. Just saying.

Mr Blingbang,

No one is hiding behind a moderator!!!!!!!! Nor have i asked for ur posts to be deleted. Obviously the moderator thought it apt to warn u.
This is an audio forum not an English classroom and hence a members grammar is of little relevance.

Last edited:
I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the support which i got.

I had replied point by point to blingbang but he has not replied to most of the things which i or the other members wrote to him, and now he is talking of another set of wrong to we members and to the owners of this site.

I will not reply to his latest writing, till he replies to everything for what i wrote or the members wrote to him.

The dealer in question , i have used hard language because that is exactly what they deserve, keeping in mind the kind of pain they were, i am sure one will get angry and be tough with the dealer, but some people expect me to be calm, etc.

As said earlier, what had happened is that the dealer had delivered 2 items to me faulty, and then the mother of all worst is that they tried to replace one item twice with faulty goods.

I had bought a DVD rack, which they delivered faulty and i realized it within days when i opened the packing, they refused to replace it, the rack cost is 14,000 bucks, they should deliver for free, they charged me 400 bucks for the taxi, while it should have never been more than 250 bucks, they are ready to even flick hundred and fifty bucks, than they did not assemble the DVD rack, it took me hours to assemble it, and moreover they never gave me the bill, i chased them more than 30 times.

Thanks again to the people who supported me.

Vinay.

Hi,

Vinay its a very natural thing so no big deal ! As far you explaining things or talk on this topic is concerned,Please don't as this will only encourage them kind ! whatever you wanted you've said already and there's nothing more to say (atleast according me !).I'd say we can safely ignore and continue with our regular discussions !

So I'd Request you and all the member to drop this matter here ! I think he has learnt his lessons ! if still he hasn't then as said before "PLEASE IGNORE " any and all comments from this guy ! plain and simple ! how long one can go on and on without any reply ??

Hope I've not offended anyone !!

Regards.

Blingbang

To : Soundsgreat

I have realized, you and other members are right, i will now not write a word again on this matter.

I thank you very much for putting me on the right track.

Vinay.

how emotional everyone got. *laughs*

I am impressed Vinay, the second time you explained it you sounded much more rational. I know all you members have felt criticised and attacked (especially you Vinay). That definitely was my intention to illustrate an important point - in the information age people have a responsibility to act in an objective manner. In many cases rants and raves against dealers seem to be warranted. I am not going to speculate that you got a defective product, Vinay. I am sure that your vehemence against the dealer possibly has cause for justification. However, calling them 'filth' and other things - is not nice. Guaging how livid the other members got when I challenged you using personal remarks - you can see how affected people get when their character is attacked. Now, while I highly doubt that your comments are going to significantly affect the dealer's business - especially since most find them to be quite efficient, attacks on character seem not to be tolerated by members. You have an absolute right to tell your story about your horrible experience with the dealer - as does everyone else. Just remember that objectivity is key - stick with the facts. Refrain from using degrading character words.

None of you members liked it when I did it - and so I think no dealer needs it either. So, to summarise, you did a much better job in explaining your situation 3 posts ago. I do not like to see any dealer receive personal attacks. You absolutely have the right to be appalled at a defective product, and from visiting the showrooms of the dealer in question - i find it very hard to believe that they would try to scam you out of 150 rupees. But, if you say they did, then its possible that they did. However, knowing Mumbai taxi drivers, it would be more plausible that THEY may have in fact scammed the dealer. Who knows? You don't and neither do I.

I agree that the delivery should have been free too.

I will rescind my comments about you not being classy - I don't know you and I am likely wrong about you. You have actually been very polite to me, even though I was rude to you. I just wanted to illuminate the problems associated with scathing remarks. As for the other members - all good.

Later guys. :eek:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back