Experts please help!

pjayakarthik

I had a Panasonic 5.1 a old one which I bought some ten years back. It stopped working 4 years back hence I gave it for service. But unfortunately the IC is gone and the model is discontinued. It was one of my favorite player which gives deep bass and clear sound. Due to budget constrain I could not spend more to get a new 5.1. So I bought from a local market (Richie street, Chennai is a market for assembled audio systems). I felt it was good earlier. But now am feeling there is no bass at all. Am using the same Panasonic speakers for this one and for bass I use Dainty 12" woofer. To check I connected a normal speakers in the subwoofer output but am hardly hearing anything from that. Please advise what should I do to get a good bass?

I had a Panasonic 5.1 a old one which I bought some ten years back. It stopped working 4 years back hence I gave it for service. But unfortunately the IC is gone and the model is discontinued. It was one of my favorite player which gives deep bass and clear sound. Due to budget constrain I could not spend more to get a new 5.1. So I bought from a local market (Richie street, Chennai is a market for assembled audio systems). I felt it was good earlier. But now am feeling there is no bass at all. Am using the same Panasonic speakers for this one and for bass I use Dainty 12" woofer. To check I connected a normal speakers in the subwoofer output but am hardly hearing anything from that. Please advise what should I do to get a good bass?

Plz share pics of the system, which AVR do you have now?.

What will happened if I connect a subwoofer amplifier from the output am taking from this amp? will that work? just asking :(

Back