Expressions of interest for buying transformers for diy amp ref Linuxguru's thread

This is my first post on this forum.
200 VA transformer should be made in lamination number 16 (or 4 ) and stack size of 2" ( 50mm). If you want the height of transformer to be low get it made in core no. 3 stack size 3" (75mm).
regards
J. P. Singh

Thanks... But why?!!! What are the other lamination numbers that don't suit?

Thanks

Re: Expressions of interest for buying transformers for diy amp ref Linuxguru's threa

Hi Guys,

Placed an order for 200 VA Toroid day before yesterday.

Should be laying my hands on it today or tomorrow.:licklips:

Rajesh

Re: Expressions of interest for buying transformers for diy amp ref Linuxguru's threa

Hi Guys,

The toroid is ready. Will take delivery in the evening.

Cheers

Rajesh

Hi Guys,

Placed an order for 200 VA Toroid day before yesterday.

Should be laying my hands on it today or tomorrow.:licklips:

Rajesh

Hi Guys,

The toroid is ready. Will take delivery in the evening.

Cheers

Rajesh

Please give us running commentary of the unwrapping of the transformer. .. Can you stream live from the webcam? :rolleyes: ;)

This is bigger event that T-20 finals!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Please give us running commentary of the unwrapping of the transformer. .. Can you stream live from the webcam? :rolleyes: ;)

This is bigger event that T-20 finals!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

GG, u mean 'unraping' :D:eek:hyeah::D
Live telecast ???:p

GG, u mean 'unraping' :D:eek:hyeah::D
Live telecast ???:p

Buddy garba is near and you are gujrati, but that should not be excuse for Gujju jokes !!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Hey guys, since the kits have started shipping, are we moving forward in this ??

Start group buys, here is how:-
1) One group buy for trafos sourced from SV and another from Miracle.
2) Have a cut off date for ppl to spell out their orders at single unit prices quoted by respective manufacturers, consolidate all the orders.
3) Negotiate with the suppliers for discounts based on the total numbers of trafo.

Goldy

I'm a game but after 10 days. Right now struck in Trivandrum; joined here for treatment of my bad back.:sad: Can't even catch up with likes of Suri, Iaudio, Rallynut who though from the same state, are far away.:mad:

I'm a game but after 10 days. Right now struck in Trivandrum; joined here for treatment of my bad back.:sad: Can't even catch up with likes of Suri, Iaudio, Rallynut who though from the same state, are far away.:mad:

Kottakal? Whats the waiting period?

I have yet to make time for a simple phone call for checking out transformers ... since last two months, barely waking up and heading to office and returning by 1am ... :(

I do find time for one-liners and PJs though .. not to worry :D

Cheers

Hi Rahul
Not Kottakal it is called Vasudeva Vilasam. 3 types of massages per day & required to gobble up err consume innumerable kashayams & tablets. To top it, no booze no smoking no NV. Man, it is nothing short of torture. Worst part is, it is my own doing.

Kottakal is not far from Kozhikode in northern Kerala, quite a ways away from Trivandrum as Rajesh rightly observed.We drove through it last week, on NH 17 after meeting up with Suri.

Hi Rahul
Not Kottakal it is called Vasudeva Vilasam. 3 types of massages per day & required to gobble up err consume innumerable kashayams & tablets. To top it, no booze no smoking no NV. Man, it is nothing short of torture. Worst part is, it is my own doing.

Massage is torture?!! You did not land up at the local police station by accident - for "roller" or "Airplane" treatment did you? :eek:hyeah:

No Bhang in the Kashayam mix? :D Try groaning like a terminally ill patient ;)

Cheers

Massage is torture?!! You did not land up at the local police station by accident - for "roller" or "Airplane" treatment did you? :eek:hyeah:

No Bhang in the Kashayam mix? :D Try groaning like a terminally ill patient ;)
ROFTL. Btw, I attended a kucherry listened to Carnatic music. Sad part is, mixing & amplification is pathetic.

ROFTL. Btw, I attended a kucherry listened to Carnatic music. Sad part is, mixing & amplification is pathetic.

That is the sad state of all traditional arts in India. No auditoriums and facilities for anything, but Z category security and 100 facilities for politicians costing a crore a day. :eek:hyeah:

OK guys, I'm back in Chennai. Whosoever wants to source the trafo from SV Tronicks can PM me. Alternatively, you can call the vendor and talk to him directly. His mob No. is +91-93810 24803.

Ahh, back to the land of Saravana Bhavan and Ponnuchamy( er, sorry Ponnuswamy!)

OK guys, I'm back in Chennai. Whosoever wants to source the trafo from SV Tronicks can PM me. Alternatively, you can call the vendor and talk to him directly. His mob No. is +91-93810 24803.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back