Favourite speakers under INR 20k

I am new to this forum.I have Technics SU 500 - 40 Watts per channel

Technics SU-500 - Manual - Stereo Integrated Amplifier - HiFi Engine

can you suggest me bookshelf speaker new for this under budget 20K.

Thanks
Roshan
You would get better response if you posted this in what should i buy thread.
Look at Hifi mart's website Bookshelf/Monitor for bookshelf speakers. It's a 40 watt amp so should give enough power to drive the likes of Boston acoustics, Wharfedale
etc. there are loads of brands to consider. go and audition a few, carry along a few of your favorite CD's and try to see what suits your kind of music.
Also look at Bookshelf Speakers and here Bookshelf Speaker - TechnoGuru - Online Store

Have bought the Yamaha ns 8390. Very happy with them!:yahoo:

I was interested to hear that you are very happy with your Yamaha NS 8390 speakers. They seem to be very good value for money if the sound quality is appealing to listeners. I'd like to know which equipment you have paired them with and what type of music you have been listening to using these speakers.

They seem to be much underrated.

My favorite is YAMAHA WX-010 - MusicCast Wireless Speaker. The reason I love it because it is stylish and saves space. Apart from this, the sound is super awesome.

53568_12073_1.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am in Bangalore. I am interested in Wharfdale bookshelf 122 speakers. Can you guys suggest a dealer in Bangalore. Can't seem to find one.

Raj

Speaker suggestions for 'Marantz PM7001'

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to this.. Please help me to suggest a pair of bookshelf and a pair of floor standing speaker for my Marantz PM7001. My budget is below 25k for BS and 40k for FS. My listening tastes are Jazz, Rock, Vocals, Insrumentals and Clasics, Mostly for musics. Welcome your expert opinions and suggestions..

Re: Speaker suggestions for 'Marantz PM7001'

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to this.. Please help me to suggest a pair of bookshelf and a pair of floor standing speaker for my Marantz PM7001. My budget is below 25k for BS and 40k for FS. My listening tastes are Jazz, Rock, Vocals, Insrumentals and Clasics, Mostly for musics. Welcome your expert opinions and suggestions..

At 25K range, there are lots of good entry level BS.

For BS audition Dali Z3, Wharfy 225, Boston acoustics A26, Polk RTIa3
For FS consider Tannoy Eclipse 4, Wharfy diamond 230, Dali Z5 (if the budget permits).

The suggestion is completely based on my audition during the speaker hunt. Please audition them and decide.

Both Dali and Wharfy pairs well with Marantz amp.

Q) How much did you pay for the 7001 amp? its really a good amp and currently m also in hunt of an amp.

Re: Speaker suggestions for 'Marantz PM7001'

Thank you very much dear!, more suggestion are also welcome..

I am looking for recommendations to a bookshelf speaker, ideally in the range of INR 10k. Moreover, since I am not based off in India, and it would be a gift to my friend, I would be purchasing it online, ideally through Amazon, Bajaao or some reputed seller.

Could you please recommend me something? I liked the idea of Boston Acoustics A26, but it shows up at 15k, on Amazon.

The kind of music that he listens to varies from Rock/Metal/Pop.

Thank you!

I am looking for recommendations to a bookshelf speaker, ideally in the range of INR 10k. Moreover, since I am not based off in India, and it would be a gift to my friend, I would be purchasing it online, ideally through Amazon, Bajaao or some reputed seller.

Could you please recommend me something? I liked the idea of Boston Acoustics A26, but it shows up at 15k, on Amazon.

Thank you!
You can look at bookshelf range from taga harmony. Should fall in your budget.

Thank you!
http://avenuesound.in/shop/product/pioneer-sp-bs22-lr-bookshelf-speakers/

Call and see if they can give any discount on that

This thread is only marginally related to my potential purchase in the future (but yes I am hoping to find it useful), but it would be interested to know what people's views are on their personal favourite pair of speakers available for Rs. 20,000 or less.

I know that this is subjective and it "depends on the type of music" and that's why i've said "favourite" and not "best", what I'd like to know is what people's personal favourite speakers are from the lot that they have heard. Purely subjective opinions, and not as a guide for me or anything.

So from all the speakers that you've heard that cost about or less than 20k a pair, which ones have you liked the most? The Tannoy Mercury F1? the Monitor Audio BR2? the Wharfedale 9.2? The Mission M34i ? The PSB Alpha B1? the Audioengine 5?
Are you talking about a portable speaker or something like a home theatre system?

Speaker suggestions for 'Marantz PM7001'

Hello everyone,

Try out the tannoy eclipse 3
It is available online for as low as 33k per pair
I ve been using this for 2 years now. Even with medicre output of the denon x1200 receiver, these really shine
I had auditioned it with marantz and these are as good as the q3050
But it will need some space around, else the bass will become a bit boomy
Check out whathifi reviews

For my Yamaha yht-299 brought Wharfedale diamond 200. Now have itch to get the center speaker -

Shortlisted following

Yamaha NS C-55 (olx)
Taga 616C (hifimart 8.7k)

Any suggestions?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back