Feedback on Purchases from other Forum Members

Got down to listening to the DM3000s in detail, very early this morning. I must say, it is quite an experience. The imaging is so good, one would feel that one is listening to music over headphones. I opened up the speakers and made some small changes to restore its original wiring pattern (got the original service manual from the intenet), after which is sounds even better. I must say, its a killer buy and it ends my quest for speakers (atleast for now) :yahoo:

Was amazed to see the condition of the original drivers....as good as new!!

Take this opportunity to thank Santhosh for helping me get these. I have down loaded an original B&W brochure and my wife and I are now working out the logistics and commercials for getting the woodwork back to as-good-as-new.

I was in Bangalore over last weekend and picked up the B&W DM3000 speakers from Santhosh, and the Akai GX630D (with some Grundig gear) from Coaltrain. I must say that the experience in dealing with both of them was fantastic. Santhosh was extremely courteous and was a generous host. Coaltrain went out of the way to help reach the gear to me.

The gear from both Santhosh and Coal train was as described and well packed. I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
^^^^^^
Speaker 'travel' from New Delhi --> Bangalore --> Trivandrum! Long distance, eh?

yeah, the entire length of our good ol' country...and that too, in one piece...no damage in transit whatsoever. Santhosh added a couple of cast iron speaker stands, they are as heavy as the speakers themselves :eek:hyeah:

i don't think i'll ever part with these!!

Photos to follow soon.

Just purchased CA DAC Magic from FM Malvai( Manav). A true gentleman. He kept the item onhold for almost a month so that I can arrange the funds to buy it. The transaction went smooth and I would highly recommend him to anyone :) :)

Dear all, myself purchased a used LG Blue ray player from Mr Prasad through this forum, it was a nice experience, just imagine this, 2 strangers with busy schedule meeting on sunday afternoon at traffic junction under Kalina flyover, Mumbai, Thanks to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back