Feedback on Purchases from other Forum Members

Got down to listening to the DM3000s in detail, very early this morning. I must say, it is quite an experience. The imaging is so good, one would feel that one is listening to music over headphones. I opened up the speakers and made some small changes to restore its original wiring pattern (got the original service manual from the intenet), after which is sounds even better. I must say, its a killer buy and it ends my quest for speakers (atleast for now) :yahoo:

Was amazed to see the condition of the original drivers....as good as new!!

Take this opportunity to thank Santhosh for helping me get these. I have down loaded an original B&W brochure and my wife and I are now working out the logistics and commercials for getting the woodwork back to as-good-as-new.

I was in Bangalore over last weekend and picked up the B&W DM3000 speakers from Santhosh, and the Akai GX630D (with some Grundig gear) from Coaltrain. I must say that the experience in dealing with both of them was fantastic. Santhosh was extremely courteous and was a generous host. Coaltrain went out of the way to help reach the gear to me.

The gear from both Santhosh and Coal train was as described and well packed. I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
^^^^^^
Speaker 'travel' from New Delhi --> Bangalore --> Trivandrum! Long distance, eh?

yeah, the entire length of our good ol' country...and that too, in one piece...no damage in transit whatsoever. Santhosh added a couple of cast iron speaker stands, they are as heavy as the speakers themselves :eek:hyeah:

i don't think i'll ever part with these!!

Photos to follow soon.

Just purchased CA DAC Magic from FM Malvai( Manav). A true gentleman. He kept the item onhold for almost a month so that I can arrange the funds to buy it. The transaction went smooth and I would highly recommend him to anyone :) :)

Dear all, myself purchased a used LG Blue ray player from Mr Prasad through this forum, it was a nice experience, just imagine this, 2 strangers with busy schedule meeting on sunday afternoon at traffic junction under Kalina flyover, Mumbai, Thanks to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back