Finally dedicated home theater in my new house...but....

Nice room...enjoy your new set up. But in my opinion the shiny floor and the proximity of the wall to the left speaker need to be looked into at the earliest. Even a thick rug will take care of most reflections.
Thanks.....yes....i have bought few rugs from ikea to avoid light reflection on the fllor....yet to install them....as forum most of the forum members suggested .i need to plan some room rugs/room acoustic sheet for best sound and also aviod reflection from wall

Stay away from upgrades, for now, As Ajuvignesh and Rajith stated, without room acoustics, even a 50Lakhs setup fails in that case, Do some basic acoustics, at least the first reflections from the speakers, then play your movie. You will feel a lot better afterward.

Good space you have there. As all are recommending ..here are my few Rs 100 advice:
1. Get the sound absorbers - https://www.amazon.in/Kadence-Cotto...SIEGUa9NBP8e9oFAEBMNUSi_CIVVtp2caAkDKEALw_wcB

2. Have a carpet esp right in front.
3. Ensure that speakers tweeter is at your ear position. Adjust their height.
4. Perform auto calibration in ur AVR every time u move any furniture.
5. Ensure all reflecting surfaces life windows / walls etc are covered with thick curtains or sound absorbing materials as per link above.
6. sub should be placed at the correct location.
7. The avr / projector should be placed at well ventilated zones as they get hot soon.
8. If you have atmos.. makes sure speakers are aligned in correct angles.
9. Your listening and watching position should be well calculated.
10. Proper room sealing to be done so as to avoid sound and pressure escaping the room. No .. i mean do not convert it to a vacuum chamber.
11. get rid of all glass / room decoration items.
12. Have speakers placed at correct distances from walls. Refer to their manuals.

am planing to enhance speakers first hence considering the room acoustics as a last option....due to low budget .....

Room acoustics will give you the biggest improvement when compared to new AVR/amplifier or speakers. Bad acoustics create muddiness and hence lack of clarity. Just take care of first reflection point to start with. It won't be that expensive. Will make a big difference.

Good space you have there. As all are recommending ..here are my few Rs 100 advice:
1. Get the sound absorbers - https://www.amazon.in/Kadence-Cotto...SIEGUa9NBP8e9oFAEBMNUSi_CIVVtp2caAkDKEALw_wcB

2. Have a carpet esp right in front.
3. Ensure that speakers tweeter is at your ear position. Adjust their height.
4. Perform auto calibration in ur AVR every time u move any furniture.
5. Ensure all reflecting surfaces life windows / walls etc are covered with thick curtains or sound absorbing materials as per link above.
6. sub should be placed at the correct location.
7. The avr / projector should be placed at well ventilated zones as they get hot soon.
8. If you have atmos.. makes sure speakers are aligned in correct angles.
9. Your listening and watching position should be well calculated.
10. Proper room sealing to be done so as to avoid sound and pressure escaping the room. No .. i mean do not convert it to a vacuum chamber.
11. get rid of all glass / room decoration items.
12. Have speakers placed at correct distances from walls. Refer to their manuals.
thanks for detailed points , i forgot the atmost important point to re calibrate the AVR for new room....as most of the forum members suggested to install acoustic sheets , i will try to put all rugs and curtains and speakers placement and will re calibrate the AVR....will post my observations soon....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back