finally denon and polk

thenovice

Hi all
Thanx everyone for all the valuable inputs in the last month. Finally treated myself to denon x510 (x500 upgrade with usb and bluetooth) and polk audio tsx 330 floor standers.
Very happy with the results but im missing the liveliness of a stereo setup in some songs. Will a sub woofer do the trick. The matching as of now is really nice.

Hi all
Thanx everyone for all the valuable inputs in the last month. Finally treated myself to denon x510 (x500 upgrade with usb and bluetooth) and polk audio tsx 330 floor standers.
Very happy with the results but im missing the liveliness of a stereo setup in some songs. Will a sub woofer do the trick. The matching as of now is really nice.

Congrats on your setup....If you play the AVR in pure direct/straight mode, you shouldn't feel much difference... BTW what is the file type that you are playing ?

Have you set up the avr correctly i.e setup fronts to large? Also set subwoofer to no. Also it is a must for speakers to break in. My polk bookshelves now sound very nice even I faced problems with bass output when they were brand new. But now they really sound good. I don't feel the need for extra bass from subwoofer. So be patient and wait before taking the plunge for a subwoofer. Congrats.

I would also suggest you to set your Fronts to Large. I have a TSi 300 and it sounds good even without Sub in Stereo. TSi 330 has a good Frequency response so technically Sub might not be needed. Denon + Polk combo is very good ! Enjoy !

Congrats for the new Set-up,

Let the babies Crawl for some hours( Burn-in) And post to which we kindly request (Must :)) you to share the Photos and listening experience. Post to that you could decide on Sub necessity in your Ring.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back