Finally I bought Sony IV 300 HTiB

simplysam.singh

Dear All,
I heard too many negative reviews regarding Sony that it is a basic consumer model don't go for it blah blah blah so i decided not to go for Sony and decided for Yamaha 196 and then i visited Reliance Digital for Demo of Yamaha 196. When I took demo of Yamaha I found bass is quite low then I rejected the model and thought that will buy 299 when my pocket allows me to do this. Before leaving the store a small thought came in my mind that why not check the Sony IV300 which looks cool and when i play my pd in it and after that OMG :eek:hyeah: what bass is coming from the woofer and not only this i found that this model of sony automatically converts MP3 files into Dolby DTS sound :eek:hyeah:.
Not only this some more features this model is having which is Screen Mirroring, Bluetooth Connectivity, NFC which is according to me quite good features especially screen mirroring, I used Xperia Z1 for screen mirroring and found no difficulties on it. And price of this is also fits to my pocket in 18K its completely VFM.

I know ohm power is lower than yamaha but overall i found this product good no matter for how many years this model will survive but if this model will survive for 5-7 years then it will be full Paisa Vasool. :eek:hyeah:

If your pockets doesn't allow you to for Brands like Yamaha, Onkyo then i will suggest you to have a look at this model also and I am sure you will never get disappointed from it and output from this model.

Have a great day guys

Congrats! Enjoy your setup.
Hearing/Demo of a product is what make's it different for each one of us. What's bad for one, is good for another and vice-versa. So as a rule of thumb "Always demo a product" before you decide. Reviews are here only to show you path. Reaching the destination is up-to you and for that DEMO of product is a must!!
You may also want to post your setup here!

congrats. I too wanted to go for sony or LG home theatre, then I finally ended up on YHT-299 which i will never regret. But yes, each of their own preference and budget also plays a major factor.

Does it can be wall mount??

In review it say's Boomy bass as a drawback.
Bass may not be great like other home theater but Does it is pleasant?

Back