Finally!

gautams

Hello Everybody,

Finally a forum about Audio/Video for Indians. I am rather tired of googling and staring at dollar prices and having amazon and other sellers tell me that product cannot be shipped to India!

Anyway, my name is Gautam Satpathy and I am a software engineer working with Oracle at Hyderabad. Hope you have some good discussion here.

Regards,

Gautam

Hello Everybody,

Finally a forum about Audio/Video for Indians. I am rather tired of googling and staring at dollar prices and having amazon and other sellers tell me that product cannot be shipped to India!

Anyway, my name is Gautam Satpathy and I am a software engineer working with Oracle at Hyderabad. Hope you have some good discussion here.

Regards,

Gautam

Hello Gautam,

Welcome to HiFiVision.com

I hope too that this forum will help us all easily identify and buy products in India.

Hi Gautam - welcome to the HiFiVision forum.

This is site is exactly the kind of outlet Indian distributors like us have been looking for as well - a meeting place for the Indian buyer and seller.

Do stay around and ask as many questions as you have.

Thanks,

Hi! Gautam,
Welcome to the better forum for audio/video lovers. We as dealers are here to support our customers and help them in a professional way to get the right equipment officially.

Rgds

Prithvi

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back