Finally

eastofthesun

Finally got my AV room up and running. Thanks to Emotion & Kraft (Surat) and Arcoustics ( Mumbai). They managed to pull off a miracle considering the paucity of space and other constraints . Hell don't feel like leaving the room now ha ha ha.Sharing some pics albeit low rez . Will share properly shot pictures in a while.
cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_7089.JPG
    IMG_7089.JPG
    360.9 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_7090.JPG
    IMG_7090.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_7091.JPG
    IMG_7091.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 309
Finally got my AV room up and running. Thanks to Emotion & Kraft (Surat) and Arcoustics ( Mumbai). They managed to pull off a miracle considering the paucity of space and other constraints . Hell don't feel like leaving the room now ha ha ha.Sharing some pics albeit low rez . Will share properly shot pictures in a while.
cheers!
Wow looks dope

cheers!
Super

Superb setup, neatly and tastefully done.
LCR and I guess those are subwoofers, looks like a photo frames. Then I realized I guess its a room within a room.

Can you share how it is done ?

cheers!

Congratulations! That looks like a new room!
Have you moved to your new place?

cheers!

Congratulations! Nicely done!

Congratulations! Looks superb and seems to be a very effective use of the space.

Is that the graphene version of the Perspective?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back