First time home theatre planner. Kindly Guide with this Q Acoustics

autofreak

Hello everyone,
I am Vignesh, goes with autofreak as alter ego. I am way too beginner for this. Planning to setup home theatre from basic and build it from there.
Thought I would either start with 3.1 + avr, or straight away 5.1 with avr. Primarily for movies alone. Music I prefer my WH 1000xm3.

Choice 1: x1400h + q3020i Front LR + q3090ci centre + QB12 sub
Choice 2: x1400h + q3020i Front LR + q3010i Rear LR + q3090ci centre + QB12 sub

room size 16x10 with only 16x7 usable area, the rest 16x3 is passage area. Only problem I have is for the rear space for bookshelf speakers. I have attached my living room photos too.

Is the above choice are too much for my room size, should I consider any other combo.

Kindly guide me, if my choice is wise.

Attachments

• tempImagerMGMs2.png
    tempImagerMGMs2.png
    544 KB · Views: 44
  • tempImageri1Ohf.png
    tempImageri1Ohf.png
    584.5 KB · Views: 44
  • tempImageuBK0F7.png
    tempImageuBK0F7.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 44
If you have the budget, go with the surrounds. They make a huge difference for movie watching. Else, go for option-1 and then add surrounds later.

Thanks for the reply. That settles it.

I have been contemplating between x1400h and 1600h too. Is it fine to settle with x1400h, so I can divert that to surround

Of course x1600h is better. And there is no upper limit to this betterment!
But, for your room size, x1400h should be enough. I am driving my setup effortlessly with x1400h. Invest that saved money in a media player. Since you intend to watch movies, you will need one media player.

Excellent, Thanks. That seals the Deal.

One final query, I am from coimbatore. Is there a good contact to procure x1400h with good offer, may be in bangalore. And q acoustics too.

Hi,
happy to see a Coimbatore member :)
there is a guy in ukkadam who is dealing Q acoustics
if u are very tight on budget he sells used gears too..
i can share contact if u want.
Regarding DENON u can try audio gallery RS puram or PRO FX anna statue there is also a thread our fellow member from coimbatore bought eh denon from audio gallery please check old thread:)

Hi,
happy to see a Coimbatore member :)
there is a guy in ukkadam who is dealing Q acoustics
if u are very tight on budget he sells used gears too..
i can share contact if u want.
Regarding DENON u can try audio gallery RS puram or PRO FX anna statue there is also a thread our fellow member from coimbatore bought eh denon from audio gallery please check old thread:)
Thanks mate. Denon I’ll have a look, but for speakers I’m good to go with fresh piece.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back