Flat belts for cassette decks

I too am planning to order a few from turntableneedles.com. Also check Marrs Communication. They have original factory belts and offer their own which are considered to be of very high quality.
Second that. I purchased belts for my Nak BX-300 from Marrs. They were perfect fit and without any problems. Note that shipping can take some time on some orders. His daughter told me that they get the inventory from outside US, perhaps Japan.

Recently, I have ordered flat belt kit for my Philips cassette deck from webspareparts, Portugal. These are specific belts for the model I have. Belts have already been shipped through Laposte with tracking no. Is any of the fm has any experience of purchasing from "web-spareparts"? I am also eager to know how the item will reach me.
Did you received it? if so how is the quality of it. I have ordered it from turntableneedles.com but never reached me.

Actually their belts are sent in ordinary unregistered envelops (like normal letters). What i used to do to avoid the postman (woman in our area) from throwing the envelop over the gate or leaving it stuck between the gate latches, was as soon as I purchase a belt, I would inform her about an envelop coming in a couple of weeks time.

When the yellow envelop with the belt reaches, she would get off her scooter, come inside, ring the bell and hand over the envelop. A cup of tea and biscuits are immediately arranged by wifey for repaying the courtesy.

I also get other stuff like spare parts that come from abroad with India post as the delivery partner. Having an amiable postman does help a lot.

Actually their belts are sent in ordinary unregistered envelops (like normal letters). What i used to do to avoid the postman (woman in our area) from throwing the envelop over the gate or leaving it stuck between the gate latches, was as soon as I purchase a belt, I would inform her about an envelop coming in a couple of weeks time.

When the yellow envelop with the belt reaches, she would get off her scooter, come inside, ring the bell and hand over the envelop. A cup of tea and biscuits are immediately arranged by wifey for repaying the courtesy.

I also get other stuff like spare parts that come from abroad with India post as the delivery partner. Having an amiable postman does help a lot.
I used to get it in Pune, since its a new place it could be i have to make good rappo with the poatman

Did you received it? if so how is the quality of it. I have ordered it from turntableneedles.com but never reached me.
I received the belts within a month's time. As I have stated earlier, they sent it by registered post & therefore tracking was easier. You can go through my review as well. Their price & shipping charges are very competitive & on the lower side. Quality is as good as original. Using the belts since I received them. My second consignment has also arrived. This time for a turntable belt. You can go ahead with this site. Very honest & genuine.

Just before Ali Express was banned in India, i was lucky to purchase assorted belts for tape decks. They just cost me 2US $ and I must say my nakamichi double head deck belts is still soft and yet giving the correct speed which I had DIY just before the ban was imposed. You could now try ebay US site and buy the same.

Presently I possess many belts purchased locally years back. I have always used those. They are all good to date, and performing good as well. however, the squere belts are of 1mm thickness. Recently I ordered 0.7mm squere belts and 3mm flat belt packs from Aliexpress. These are yet to reach in my hand. Let me check how they perform.

These China Aliexpress belts are also available at Amazon India. It is also an option for purchasing
Is ali express functional from India. Could you please tell me whether you had purchased them before the ban

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back