Floor standers for Denon 1910

shinshya

Hi,

I have zeroed in on the Denon 1910 AVR. Need help in selecting the floor standers...

I have auditioned couple of floor standers,
i)KEF C5, Polk Audio RTi A5 and Focal ones at ProFX Hyderabad
->Liked the clarity of KEF, though the Bass is more in Polk
-> Focal speakers are great but out of my budget.

ii)Wharfdale 10.5 at Vector systems Hyderabad
->Sounded good. Could not audition 9.5/9.6. I was suggested by the guy at Vector to go for either 9.6 or 10.7

iii)Could not get a chance to audition Jamo C series floor standers(C405/407) though.

I would request the masters of this forum to help me in selecting the good floor standers in the range of 30-40K

One more thing on the price of 1910, I got a quotation for 40K at Vector. Is it OK or still negotiable?

Buddy

Is it something like, you want to take the AVR and Floor Standers now, and complete the 5.1/7.1 later...slowly..??

Good...

I can suggest you Q Acoustics 2050 / 1050i with Denon 1910, they are really good...
In Hyderabad, i am afraid the demo is not available at this moment, but if you can come down to Bangalore we will be more than happy to provide you the same...

2050 = Rs.37000 + 13.5% VAT
1050 = Rs.40000 including VAT

Hi,

I have zeroed in on the Denon 1910 AVR. Need help in selecting the floor standers...

I have auditioned couple of floor standers,
i)KEF C5, Polk Audio RTi A5 and Focal ones at ProFX Hyderabad
->Liked the clarity of KEF, though the Bass is more in Polk
-> Focal speakers are great but out of my budget.

ii)Wharfdale 10.5 at Vector systems Hyderabad
->Sounded good. Could not audition 9.5/9.6. I was suggested by the guy at Vector to go for either 9.6 or 10.7

iii)Could not get a chance to audition Jamo C series floor standers(C405/407) though.

I would request the masters of this forum to help me in selecting the good floor standers in the range of 30-40K

One more thing on the price of 1910, I got a quotation for 40K at Vector. Is it OK or still negotiable?

Better prefer 10.5 as it is good for music and later you need not look another one for music. 10.5 should be paired with a good sub,preferably that of 10 series, as it has a weak base in comparison to 9.5,9.6 & 10.7 . 10.5 costs 32k . Denon 1910 will easily drive it and a good match .
KEF is another alternate choice if matched with a good sub. I feel 40k is on higher side for 1910. Bargain around 36k.

Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back