Floorstanders without Sub vs. Bookshelves with Sub?

May I know the reason?
They're quite underrated subwoofers, but the Slam is pretty good. If you can get out of the Marketing gimmicks like how low Hz wise a sub can get & you hear them in person, you'll understand. They have very likable sound signature in my experience. Their Tonality is good, especially for foot tapping Bollywood numbers.

I could experience The most discussed "trouser flap" was only with twin Klipsch 12" subwoofers.

They're quite underrated subwoofers, but the Slam is pretty good. If you can get out of the Marketing gimmicks like how low Hz wise a sub can get & you hear them in person, you'll understand. They have very likable sound signature in my experience. Their Tonality is good, especially for foot tapping Bollywood numbers.

I could experience The most discussed "trouser flap" was only with twin Klipsch 12" subwoofers.
I did hear the Klipsch 12" subwoofers today and agree with you. Very good. The SPL series woofers are a different level. Found the entry-level R-100SW to be good but not great, after hearing the 12 inch subs :)

Hello everyone,

I've bit the bullet and have placed an order for 3050i floorstanders. And I've gotten a good deal for a used BIC 12" subwoofer on OLX.
Now awaiting my speakers to setup my 5.1

Cannot thank each of you enough for all your inputs.

Hello everyone,

I've bit the bullet and have placed an order for 3050i floorstanders. And I've gotten a good deal for a used BIC 12" subwoofer on OLX.

Cool, congrats and enjoy. Do let us know how it sounds.

Hello everyone,

Congrats on your purchase. A small advise though, thread with caution regarding sub purchase from olx. Don't do any money transfer unless you see and hear the product. All the best.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back