Fluance High Definition Speakers

jaivelu

Is this available in INdia? I guess this Fluance is the same Canat dian company that was sellling those big tower speakers that got CNET editors award many years back. I was salivating on these speakers for a long time -then I realized getting it in a plane was impossible plus they were out of stock for most of the time.

But they do have an experience of having real wood speakers for a reasonable price

What you are hearing is actually coming out from whatever speakers you are using with your computer for watching the above video.

So, you are saying when you are hearing through your good computer speakers even worst sound will be good ????!!!!:indifferent14: oh come on...

So, you are saying when you are hearing through your good computer speakers even worst sound will be good ????!!!!:indifferent14: oh come on...

No, but I am talking about the speakers' video.
The sound that you are hearing is not from the speakers. Actually average computer speakers can hide the flaws that might be heard in a real audition and similarly very good speakers can sound pathetic on such videos.

I am sorry if you could not understand the point that I wanted to put across. What I wrote was 'common sense' in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just to add to my earlier comments -

A lot of youtube videos are made with the audio being directly sent to the computer and not 're-recorded' using speakers and microphone.

The speaker in your links looks good and the audio sounds nice too but youtube is no substitute for an audition.

Yes Shivam. I am totally agree with you. :)

A youtube video cannot substitute an audition, but when the speakers are not available anywhere in India, the videos can at least give a glimpse of what are the capabilities of that speaker. Not 100% but at least 50-60% I think.... :indifferent14:

I can count that at least 60% videos posted on Youtube are recorded with a camera microphone only more than the audio recorded directly into their computers.

Yes Shivam. I am totally agree with you. :)

A youtube video cannot substitute an audition, but when the speakers are not available anywhere in India, the videos can at least give a glimpse of what are the capabilities of that speaker. Not 100% but at least 50-60% I think.... :indifferent14:

I can count that at least 60% videos posted on Youtube are recorded with a camera microphone only more than the audio recorded directly into their computers.

I saw the youtube vdeo on my android mobile. The speakers sounded too good! :eek:hyeah:
The mobile started vibrating during the playback which means frequencies below 20hz were coming through ... (the next moment I was interrupted by a call but thats a different story :rolleyes:)
To make sure it wasnt my mobile that was deceiving me I plugged in headphones and wow it sounded even better! Which means my mobile wasnt really trying to cheat me by giving me a false positive impression. I was actually being modest :D

I suspect the best way to enjoy these speakers is to place a microphone in front of them and have the recording device playback the audio in the next room .. over your android ... :eek:hyeah: :rolleyes:

--G
:cool:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back