FM Radio for Iphone

Don_Draper

So I searched and searched and searched and read and read and read about wanting of an FM Radio and Iphone but Alas the journey ends. It's not possible.

Also What I just simply wanted was to play an Fm Radio and the mistake I was doing was linking the whole thing to my Iphone as all phones in India have FM Capablity and FM is a huge thing in India so I don't understand why Iphones don't have FM. May be because they feel it'll cheapen the product as US is the Primary Market as almost all US Radio Stations have Internet Address and there is absolutely no need of a Tuner.

Anyways so the bottom line is to just forget about having FM in Iphone and instead by a good cheap Radio which plays well. Can anyone have suggestions for the same. Not looking for an Alarm Clock or anything. Not Looking for Internet Radio Stations. Just want to play the Radio Stations of my City. Radio with relatively good speakers. Price is not an issue. That's it Looking for a Radio ONLY. No Iphone Dock. No Alarm Clock. Just want to have a Radio with LCD Screen/Remote and In Built Speakers(good quality...whatever is possible in this category) and Portability is Important. But That's about it.

Let me know what people can suggest and help with.

Thanks and Regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back