For sale (and want to buy) threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

sound1

Can we remove the restrctions to pay money to just post comments in WTS and WTB threads? Just feels like amazon restricting 2 and 3 star reviews. Charge a bit more for OP, anyways not many are replying in the threads. Looks like most are communicating thru PM. My opinion anyways...

Can we remove the restrctions to pay money to just post comments in WTS and WTB threads? Just feels like amazon restricting 2 and 3 star reviews. Charge a bit more for OP, anyways not many are replying in the threads. Looks like most are communicating thru PM. My opinion anyways...
This is a forum and not a market place. There have been unwanted acrimonious exchanges in the past. It's seller's prerogative to put his price and buyer's responsibility to do due diligence before committing.

BTW, what do you want to comment upon?

Specifically about restrictions to reply in a for sale thread. I don't know what purpose that serves.
There was the option of replying in a sale thread in the past. But folks were misusing it to crap on the gear being sold or trolling the seller. Neither to anyone's benefit or advantage. So the sale posts are now locked. But you can always message the seller and have a private conversation :)

There was the option of replying in a sale thread in the past. But folks were misusing it to crap on the gear being sold or trolling the seller. Neither to anyone's benefit or advantage. So the sale posts are now locked. But you can always message the seller and have a private conversation :)
Fair point, noted... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back