For those who believe car subwoofers can't perform well in home! Check this out!!!

Yogesh Khadtare

b701439f27b00501f9eb7edae4a8f436.jpg
e5bf3e6a05123a41db7e2d42fe55bfd0.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPVn4s1OtbI

I was worried before investing in this setup but later after some research I decided to buy NX audio Proton RX4000 PRO DJ Power Amplifier to power the pair of subs I had lying in home 1000w rms each! The amp is so powerful that on full throttle my lights in home dim with bass lol! Amp throws 3100w rms true power total! Paired this amp with my Sony HT - M5 explosive 1580w rms 5.2ch component home theater component system. For time being I am using single sub as another sub needs to be recone. This single sub is shaking whole house! & it's not just shaking house but u can literally feel bass waves flowing all over your body! It's amazing experience! Forget about multiplex & all! U won't be able to experience such bass anywhere! Imagine what will happen with pair! I have on more pair of pioneer champion pro ts-w3002d4 1000w rms each thinking of adding that pair in home it's gonna brake Windows of my room for sure lol! Believe it or not but if ur motto is just to brutal lows in home den der is nothing better than car subs! Just remember that u need to get heavy spl subs normal JBL bass tubes & all won't even be audible in home! Go for 500w rms + subs those have good excursions.

For more details stay tuned on fb as I am not much active here.
https://www.facebook.com/yogesh.khadtare

Re: For those who believe car subwoofers can't perform well in home! Check this out!!

Hi

Thanks for sharing your experience.

NX Audio is professional equipment used for Live performance and also by DJs...hence you get true RMS outdoor power when you compare the regular integrated amps or AVRs used at home....

In my school days, I used to use a Guitar dual full range monitor (with built in amp) to play stuff from my Walkman...it was too loud then although rated only 200w rms....those days are gone...we cant have such setups now once you reach a point in life along with family around etc....gotta think of everyone...

Anyways....glad you are enjoying the experience..simple motto...no music...no life!

Re: For those who believe car subwoofers can't perform well in home! Check this out!!

Yea but you're pushing it with 1500 watts.
My velodyne (my most powerful sub) is barely 250 w.
Cool.
Srinath.

Its good that you are enjoying, congratulations.
A word of caution - high level of BASS can lead health issues. Please be careful.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back