Fostex / Lowther Full-Range Driver Availability

Hari Iyer

Where to purchase Fostex or Lowther Full-Range Drivers in India. Considering this driver for a new TL project. Pls. advise.

My bro has a pair of Fostex FE207s new in original boxes for sale. These were bought for a TL project for which I bought the plans too, but never built. Also have the plastic port tubes and the components required for the BSC circuit. Neither he nor I have the time/energy for building anything these days, so he ended up buying completed speakers recently.

My bro has a pair of Fostex FE207s new in original boxes for sale. These were bought for a TL project for which I bought the plans too, but never built. Also have the plastic port tubes and the components required for the BSC circuit. Neither he nor I have the time/energy for building anything these days, so he ended up buying completed speakers recently.

Will you be keen to ship it to Thane and at what price. I will not be interested in the BSC circuit / components as i can built it myself with the TS parameters. Also the plastic port tubes will not be required as they are required for BR alignment.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back