Found Gold - NAD 320BEE integrated Amplifier

I recently checked out my father's 20+ year old 320BEE. It still sounds great (with KEF floor standers) but after a while i realised that the left channel was weak. Swapped speakers to confirm that the issue was the amp and not the speakers. Seems like the left channel is delivering less than half the output of the right one. Any thoughts on what could be the problem?
Same issues cropped in my NAD C352, multiple culprits- balance control pot failure, tone defeat switch contact issues and the pre-amp section had dry solder. You can remove jumpers from the backside pre - mains input and directly connectyour source eg mobile BUT NOT YOUR CD PLAYER! )to main power amp , bypassing all input controls (BE VERY CAREFUL , VOLUME WILL BE AT FULL!) Keep volume control of source at very low level and don't fiddle with cables whIile the unit is ON. Isolate problems from start to end of signal chain.
PM me if you are still unsure

Last edited:
Most of the NADs had Class A Pre Amp, I owned the NAD165bee pre amp for quite sometime and loved it.

thank you sir, its been few years I have sold the NAD and I am lucky enough to hear it as someone from my close circles owns it now.
My error, I did not notice the date of your post.

Last edited:
My error, I did not notice the date of your post.
I too now own the NAD 320 BEE .Excellent Amp.Warm Sound Signature .Using it
as a Power Amp with NAD C118 as the Pre Amp.
Currently still playing various types of music to come a final conclusion .

A photograph attached for reference.

I too now own the NAD 320 BEE .Excellent Amp.Warm Sound Signature .Using it
as a Power Amp with NAD C118 as the Pre Amp.
Currently still playing various types of music to come a final conclusion .

A photograph attached for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025-021650_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025-021650_WhatsApp.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back