front and sub woofer Speaker for yamaha RX V679

3rli

Hello Please suggest me best speakers for RX V679 preferred is wall mount
front and center and Sub woofer

please let me know the good deal place to buy in Bangalore and

room size 20*14 i was looking for Polk audio any advice and best dealers in bangalore what is diff bw RTI A5 /A7 which will be the best

Please Advice on getting AVR from US can we use step down voltage transformer will it give 100 % performance

Please Advice on getting AVR from US can we use step down voltage transformer will it give 100 % performance

There wont be any issues with getting a AVR from US as long as you power it from a good step down transformer which is easy to get hold of. You obviously forgo the warranty but thats something most of us do when we get the equipment on good deals. I have been using my Yamaha AVR bought from US for more than 3 years now without any issues. Just ensure you get a good stepdown.

There wont be any issues with getting a AVR from US as long as you power it from a good step down transformer which is easy to get hold of. You obviously forgo the warranty but thats something most of us do when we get the equipment on good deals. I have been using my Yamaha AVR bought from US for more than 3 years now without any issues. Just ensure you get a good stepdown.

please let me know best step down transformer to buy in bangalore

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back