Fyne Audio F303

Manohar Garu !!

I was about to share my latest experience, which is a positive one and hence my post

On 9th of September I had Home audition of few speakers and IA's from various dealers on the same day

XTZ Spirit 4 and IOTAVX SA3 from MAX Electronics - the dealer Mr.Panneer was indeed a good guy, who instantly accepted to my request to give me those for Home audition on 8th evening and he informed me to return it on 11th morning. The surprise thing in this was, he handed over the IOTAVX SA3 and speakers with stand, Speaker Cables, RCA Cable to me, he didn't even bother to send anyone with me. I brought and set it in my home. More importantly, we just met once when I went for audition to his place a week before. How many will give these to someone whom we know nothing about, except that I come from a nearby area to him ?

PSB Alpha T20 and Bluesound Powernode from Rakhiwala - the dealer was Mr.Gajendra, he too accepted to my request and sent those on 9th September for 3 hours for home audition

Marantz PM 8006 - from D cinemas - sent for 2 hrs for audition

One of my friend brought his Dali Oberon 5 too

We tried various combination and to us, PSB Alpha T20 and Marantz PM8006 was good

On 17th I purchased PSB Alpha T20

I was lucky enough and thanks for those Dealers for giving their gears for Home audition because of which I was able to take a decision and finalise the speakers and Amp.

I have decided to get the Amp [Marantz PM8006] from MAX Electronics, Mr. Paneer, for his good heart and great support

Hope to get it by next week and will update soon
Really happy to know there is still light at the end of the tunnel :)

I would definitely buy from a dealer if he provided an audition, and i was happy with the whole experience. Well done sir on buying from those dealers too :)

Manohar Garu !!

I was about to share my latest experience, which is a positive one and hence my post

On 9th of September I had Home audition of few speakers and IA's from various dealers on the same day

XTZ Spirit 4 and IOTAVX SA3 from MAX Electronics - the dealer Mr.Panneer was indeed a good guy, who instantly accepted to my request to give me those for Home audition on 8th evening and he informed me to return it on 11th morning. The surprise thing in this was, he handed over the IOTAVX SA3 and speakers with stand, Speaker Cables, RCA Cable to me, he didn't even bother to send anyone with me. I brought and set it in my home. More importantly, we just met once when I went for audition to his place a week before. How many will give these to someone whom we know nothing about, except that I come from a nearby area to him ?

PSB Alpha T20 and Bluesound Powernode from Rakhiwala - the dealer was Mr.Gajendra, he too accepted to my request and sent those on 9th September for 3 hours for home audition

Marantz PM 8006 - from D cinemas - sent for 2 hrs for audition

One of my friend brought his Dali Oberon 5 too

We tried various combination and to us, PSB Alpha T20 and Marantz PM8006 was good

On 17th I purchased PSB Alpha T20

I was lucky enough and thanks for those Dealers for giving their gears for Home audition because of which I was able to take a decision and finalise the speakers and Amp.

I have decided to get the Amp [Marantz PM8006] from MAX Electronics, Mr. Paneer, for his good heart and great support

Hope to get it by next week and will update soon
When all is said and done with Dali and the ilk, real starts flowing from PSB.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back