Gaana app streaming bluray player

krell

Good morning friends, may i know any bluray player stream gaana app?rightnow i am using chromecast audio and its streaning.
But i needed a bluray player which can stream gaanastreaming app?or any bluray player which allows to install apps?
Thanks in advance

You can visit a dealer who sells network blu ray players and check if gaana works on it....doubtful about app installation.

Possibly look at XBOX if the app can be installed etc...can serve as a Blu Ray player too

You have krell monoblocks on one side and here you seem to go with ganaa? It's streaming lossy format. Try TIDAL or Quobus or Spotify, their indian collection is decent too and many have inbuilt support / apps in modern streamers

Except Spotify rest stream in lossless

You have krell monoblocks on one side and here you seem to go with ganaa? It's streaming lossy format. Try TIDAL or Quobus or Spotify, their indian collection is decent too and many have inbuilt support / apps in modern streamers

Except Spotify rest stream in lossless

Thanks for the heads up :)

Didnt know tidal had an Indian collection too. Will be worth checking out next time . Even iam so far stuck with gaana for desi tracks :D

Thanks for the heads up :)

Didnt know tidal had an Indian collection too. Will be worth checking out next time . Even iam so far stuck with gaana for desi tracks :D

I get regular updates to even Bengali tracks, they check on regular basis what searches are failing and if it's popular they keep updating. Not that 100% tracks are Asli Lossless but majority are

I get regular updates to even Bengali tracks, they check on regular basis what searches are failing and if it's popular they keep updating. Not that 100% tracks are Asli Lossless but majority are

Thanks a lot for that. Are you by chance finding the tidal tracks better than those found on gaana or saavan.

Thanks a lot for that. Are you by chance finding the tidal tracks better than those found on gaana or saavan.

Anyday better but ganaa or Saavn being Indian centric may have wider regional collection

Tidal also have resolution beyond 16/44 upto mqa/24/96 to 24/192

thanks for the suggestion, i found gaana app with paid subscription(highdefinition) is very good. It has more regional collection. Right now i am using chrome cast audio. the bit perfect from cc optical out is pretty good.
will check the suggested ones.

Just in case you want to try out, tidal has a 30 day free trial, requires credit card / PayPal. But if you cancel by 30th day no charge.

How do you get Tidal in India? Do you need to get through VPN? Or available in App store?

Only to sign up for the trial you need VPN, thereafter not needed. I read somewhere that if you want to continue using VPN then Turkish version of tidal is cheapest.

You can visit a dealer who sells network blu ray players and check if gaana works on it....doubtful about app installation.

Possibly look at XBOX if the app can be installed etc...can serve as a Blu Ray player too
Xbox had false colors on blu rays. Don't know if they fixed it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back