gaming thread.

they are on the way Modern warfare 2 and bad company2 ,i have seen their trailers, blown away by seeing those..:)

That's nice to hear. However a lot of action games in the recent past have been really disappointing though trailers and previews were good. So i guess we wouldn't really know until they are out.

That's nice to hear. However a lot of action games in the recent past have been really disappointing though trailers and previews were good. So i guess we wouldn't really know until they are out.

If you like Military SIM pick up OFP 2. It should be fantastic, I've it on my pre-order.

I have completed it but on PC .. Game is OK but you play in car camera from drivers eye it quit fun.. gameplay is quite like real but not like GRID.:clapping:

I've somehow liked it, not as polished as GRID. But based on the previous NFS installments this doesn't dissappoint lots.

GT5 is FTW when it comes to the authentic car simulation,try it out with the logitec steering wheel if possible,you will love it!

Oh yeah, It's the god of SIM. I've played GT5 P and waiting for the full version. Supposed to be released March 2010. How much does G25 cost, also do we get Wheelstand pro? I wouldn't invest on G25 unless you can set it up properly

tejy lemme check with the prices and revert to you.The one at my office is driving force GT which would roughly cost you around 9 to 10k here i guess,not sure of the latest prices. I mount it on my office cabin where i have a TV at my front too. But as for home purpose its better we invest on the stand too. We need to check the availability of one. I am also badly waiting for the full version of GT5,looks like it will happen the early quarter of 2010.
Also check these compatible games list with the wheel.
Logitech > Gaming > Logitech Driving Force GT
Vj

awesome news -awesome news

hey bros. i have just found a site for buying ps3 games at wholesale price every ps3 game is in 1200 to 1500 range and you can even pre-orderthe upcoming games and there's a festival offer if you buy more than three games ,you'll get one free game of your choice,i already pre-order uncharted2,call of duty mw2 ,ratchet and clank a crack in time and ac2 and waiting for his email response so i can free game ninja gaiden sigma 2and i also ask him why you sell gams at so much less price and this is he said in my ebay msg reponse(Dear daggers-2009,

We have been in game selling business in our city for more than 3 years. We sell internationally . So we order games in MASSIVE bulk quantity worth over Lakhs of rupees.

So we get each game at less than half the original RETAIL PRICE. These games are a little above WHOLESALE PRICE but it is still priced less for all the buyers.

But , you cannot buy using paisapay.

Sorry for this inconvenience, but my Bank account is of a Bank's Branch which has temporarily Stopped the ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICES.

I cant do anything, its not my fault :(
I cant receive your payment. So if possible, only payment via PAYPAL will be possible.

You will receive "FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" if you purchase from our website-->

www.generation2020.webs.com

This website has PAYPAL system and you just need to purchase from the above site.

I will ship this game on OCTOBER 17th. The release is on October 16.

You can purchase this game from our site and i will ship this game on Oct 17 and you will receive it before Oct 20.

If the item does not reach to you, FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU.

We have the best products at best price
Please remember that This item is COMPLETELY SEALED AND ORIGINAL.

We dont deal in Duplicate copies.

If the seal of this game is found broken, then We will immediately replace with other original copy FULLY FREE OR REFUND YOU BACK YOUR MONEY , As per your decision.

The item is sold at wholesale price so it is priced less.

You can find all the best PS3 games in our site

www.generation2020.webs.com

We also have game consoles at wholesale prices.

We also have a Festival Offer ::::
If you purchase more than 3 ps3 games together from our above website, then we will gift you an Extra Ps3 game of your choice Absolutely Free !!!

And dont worry about your payment. THe website has COMPLETE SECURE PAYMENT SYSTEM. No fraud can take place and Money back guarantee is also provided.

- mtgamessale

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

,i find that guy in ebay india site ,the guy is in Chandigarh and here's the site link Webs - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a web site with photo albums, blogs, videos, forums and more! all the price is in dollars but all ps3 games at 1200 to 1500,some old ps3 games have even more less price like 300 to 700,don't miss your chance guys

Last edited:
hey bros.

please someone help me in trouble

i like to buy games from the above mentioned site but the guy said he only use paypal method and i don't have any credit card,so any of you guys who have credit cards please help me i'll send money to your account first and then you purchase the games for me

can anyone help me on this pleeeeease pleaaaase :sad:

Lemme see what i can do. One of my friend should be interested in this.i will PM you in case me or he buys some games from this. But i am not sure how reliable this site is.

1500 is a steal bro! once i confirm the reliability,i would go it and let u know!

Dont worry,we both will play this game once its out! :)

hey bro i have state bank of india debit card can i use it for online shopping ,i don;t have crdit card coz one of my very close friend is in icici bank as a manager and he strictly told me no for credit card he said its a mess ,these guys can put so many taxes,secret fund etc etc you know what i mean so that's why i also ask him about online using for debit card he said he don't know and he never buy online so please tell me

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back