gaming thread.

1500 is a steal bro! once i confirm the reliability,i would go it and let u know!

hey bro how can you confirm the reliability actually i'm ready for that festival season offer in which you can get one free game if you buy 3 or more games and i like to buy uc2,modern warfare2,assassin creed 2 and ratchet and clank a crack in time

pl

Arey manu bhai, thoda wait kariyae na!. Lemme check with my gamer friends and ask about this site.If they certify this,we will go ahead and buy those games. BTW,i currently live in HYD :)

hey bro i have state bank of india debit card can i use it for online shopping on the game site i mentioned,i don;t have crdit card coz one of my very close friend is in icici bank as a manager and he strictly told me no for credit card he said its a mess ,these guys can put so many taxes,secret fund etc etc you know what i mean so that's why i also ask him about online using for debit card he said he don't know and he never buy online so please tell me

i got a reply from that guy saying we can use credit cards and he wanted me to send it as personal payments. Any way i will ask him whether we can use any debit cards. His name is Joginder pal BTW.

Manu bhai,it appears to me that he is not a legitimate seller and he hasn't replied after i asked him to clear the mode of payments and wanted few of his other details.More over as i said yesterday,guys at IVG forums are not at all convinced with the prices and clearly say that he is a faltoo guy!. It will be wise to better avoid this seller. What do u say?
Vj

Manu bhai,it appears to me that he is not a legitimate seller and he hasn't replied after i asked him to clear the mode of payments and wanted few of his other details.More over as i said yesterday,guys at IVG forums are not at all convinced with the prices and clearly say that he is a faltoo guy!. It will be wise to better avoid this seller. What do u say?
Vj

whatever you say bhai i accepted then leave him yaar ,no problem at all and thanks for clarify all the things ,appreciate your help bhai :)

modern warfare 2 indian price is 3500 its soooooo ridiculously expensive brothers
for both xbox 360 and ps3 :mad:

Yes,thats insane Manu,the PC version will be cheaper as usual and BTW,that seller is faltoo :sad: i believe i told you this some time back via PM.
I am yet to play UC2,my friend might procure it in the coming weeks.

Yes,thats insane Manu,the PC version will be cheaper as usual and BTW,that seller is faltoo :sad: i believe i told you this some time back via PM.
I am yet to play UC2,my friend might procure it in the coming weeks.

has anybody playing or played uncharted 2

I've been playing it from release day and it's quite exciting. I think you should have read about pretty much on Internet, it's like you're playing in a Interactive movie. You'll be surely blown away on your projector screen, especially the opening cut scene. Controls are flawless and you don't need to bang your controller. Bit of humour is in there as well, I haven't played online yet. But this comes next to Killzone 2 for me. If you own a PS3 this is a must own or if you don't own one this is a reason for you to buy one.

I've been playing it from release day and it's quite exciting. I think you should have read about pretty much on Internet, it's like you're playing in a Interactive movie. You'll be surely blown away on your projector screen, especially the opening cut scene. Controls are flawless and you don't need to bang your controller. Bit of humour is in there as well, I haven't played online yet. But this comes next to Killzone 2 for me. If you own a PS3 this is a must own or if you don't own one this is a reason for you to buy one.

Agree with teky here,UC2 along with the prequel is a must own for all the PS3 owners. I am very excited towards playing this games and waiting for the copy to arrive.
teky-Just being curious here,do you sell your used games?,if so me and my friend will be interested and i am sure Manu will also be interested,Kya manu bhai?.I have already inquired manu abt this,if he sells some of his old games which i don't have.

thanks teky :cool:

Agree with teky here,UC2 along with the prequel is a must own for all the PS3 owners. I am very excited towards playing this games and waiting for the copy to arrive.
teky-Just being curious here,do you sell your used games?,if so me and my friend will be interested and i am sure Manu will also be interested,Kya manu bhai?.I have already inquired manu abt this,if he sells some of his old games which i don't have.

Sorry, I don't sell them. The reason being they sit in my collection and I feel like playing to some day. I know that is stupid :D, but I've that strange culture somehow.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back