gaming thread.

Hey guys,
Been following this thread for some time now...i usually play Modern Warfare multiplayer on my PC. But i have been thinking about picking up either a PS3 or an XBox360 just for MW2 Multiplayer...But i have heard that PS3 Online sux. Do you think the interior quality of PS3 Online will affect gameplay? Would i be better off playing it on XBox360 Live?

Hey guys,
Been following this thread for some time now...i usually play Modern Warfare multiplayer on my PC. But i have been thinking about picking up either a PS3 or an XBox360 just for MW2 Multiplayer...But i have heard that PS3 Online sux. Do you think the interior quality of PS3 Online will affect gameplay? Would i be better off playing it on XBox360 Live?

If your a hardcore gamer and would like to have wider range of selection for single player games xbox is the way to go.

Whereas if your a tech freak and want a all round machine apart from gaming, blu ray player,HD Media Center,Good upscaling of dvd/sd content,Ability to install linux making it a computer. The ps3 is the way to go.

Although xbox live could be marginally better since you need to pay extra for it. PSN is awesome and its free, no disconnections etc, stable enough i play only multiplayer on my ps3 and im happy.

If your a hardcore gamer and would like to have wider range of selection for single player games xbox is the way to go.

Whereas if your a tech freak and want a all round machine apart from gaming, blu ray player,HD Media Center,Good upscaling of dvd/sd content,Ability to install linux making it a computer. The ps3 is the way to go.

Although xbox live could be marginally better since you need to pay extra for it. PSN is awesome and its free, no disconnections etc, stable enough i play only multiplayer on my ps3 and im happy.

I slightly beg to differ, the catalog of games is becoming almost same. Infact the variety of games is more on PS3. For eg. Eye Pet (Not really fancy that - But for Kids), Little Big Planet, KZ2, Valkyrie Chronicles & UC2 (Best looking game on console)

Back to topic - I've been never let down by PSN's network. Agreed Xbox live is superior for cross game chats, party invites etc - But that comes at a cost. Cross game chat will be introduced in PS3 as well shortly. Also choose the console based on what your fellow friends have, might be easier to swap games and playing online.

Audiodelic - Have you got your copy of MW2?

Its true these days ps3 has more games than xbox..... i would say a ps3 is a no brainer .

Yup just received MW2 and tee shirt.
But im at work now ....
ill be online around 8 pm tonight ..... will you be on then?

Its true these days ps3 has more games than xbox..... i would say a ps3 is a no brainer .

Yup just received MW2 and tee shirt.
But im at work now ....
ill be online around 8 pm tonight ..... will you be on then?

I'll be at work till 10 PM, Will be watching your stats going up :mad:

After 10.15 PM I'm ready for the battle :cool:, I'll join your party as soon as your online. Joining a friend is pretty easy in MW2, Just click on the friends list and you get a option to join it.

I'll be at work till 10 PM, Will be watching your stats going up :mad:

After 10.15 PM I'm ready for the battle :cool:, I'll join your party as soon as your online. Joining a friend is pretty easy in MW2, Just click on the friends list and you get a option to join it.

Thats amazing bro i always thought why they did not give this option to connect to friend option in MW1. :clapping:

Forget the stats its not a competition. Yes i will be up also gaming until late night tonight .... we'll definitely meet up online tonight.

Teky, here are some MW2 Indian gamer psn id's.

anay_mufc
jaichellaram
HalfLifeHCG
psychoactive535
nautical_j
watsinaname
bengaligameboy

Teky, here are some MW2 Indian gamer psn id's.

anay_mufc
jaichellaram
HalfLifeHCG
psychoactive535
nautical_j
watsinaname
bengaligameboy

Thanks

I'll add them tonite - Should I refer yourself? Oh and I'll only login if you promise not to slaughter me :lol:

Thanks

I'll add them tonite - Should I refer yourself? Oh and I'll only login if you promise not to slaughter me :lol:

Ill be playing MW2 first time i think you will be the predator bro.
Refer consoul you should also join it, are you already a member ? amazing site indian gamer community
Consoul Interactive

Ill be playing MW2 first time i think you will be the predator bro.
Refer consoul you should also join it, are you already a member ? amazing site indian gamer community
Consoul Interactive

Not at all, I haven't played COD in my lifetime - So how does that sound.

I'll join that forum - However I was briefly a member of IVG now Gamingsauce or something. I didn't quite like the atmosphere in there (No offence to anyone who likes it). It's mostly suited for very young gamers not me who just plays for fun :p

I didn't quite like the atmosphere in there (No offence to anyone who likes it). It's mostly suited for very young gamers not me who just plays for fun :p

You dont need to be active 24/7 even if you join it but at least you will be updated with new releases etc.
On consoul i preordered cod4 @ Rs.3500 i got a tee free.

Only for single player it's waste of omney in my opinion although SP campaign is excellent. the ice level is spectacular and you will enjoy it on your projector. But are you an expert in FPS I think people rush through the campaign, so you could end up taking more time than ohers. COD is mainly focussed on MP though so you can't blame IW. Get your internet sorted you're missing 90% of fun

thanks bro for suggestion and brother i'm an awesome for any game whther fps,tps or whatever i'm playing videogames since i was only 15 :D

o have just finish modern warfare 2 according to me this game lacks wow factor that modern warfare gave ,story totally sucks and to me i like modern warfare one compared to mw2
what you guys says on mw2 :rolleyes:

Single player in MW2 is crap and short. The makers have dedicated almost all the resources to the multiplayer campaign and it rocks. Its amazing and addictive as hell ive just reached half the ranking cant wait to unlock the ak47 at the higher ranks.

Long story short if your not playing multiplayer i advice you to sell your copy as you might still get a good price for it. I havent even started the single player campaign and i dont think i ever will :eek:hyeah: .

Single player in MW2 is crap and short. The makers have dedicated almost all the resources to the multiplayer campaign and it rocks. Its amazing and addictive as hell ive just reached half the ranking cant wait to unlock the ak47 at the higher ranks.

Long story short if your not playing multiplayer i advice you to sell your copy as you might still get a good price for it. I havent even started the single player campaign and i dont think i ever will :eek:hyeah: .

naah i'm not gonna sell it will be in my collection ;) i suggest you play campaign its not crap yaar :cool:

Thinking of getting back to gaming after a long time (360 RROD'ed:mad:).

Got a question though. Gaming rig or PS3? The Slim is cheaper to buy (added advantage of BD) but the games are quite expensive. Whereas, a DX11 card would be around 17k and I would also need a sound card right? And, my 2.1 ATP3 will have to be changed? My PC is quite far away from my AVR. PC games are cheaper..

What do you guys suggest? A friend of mine is going to Indonesia next week and has agreed to get a Slim from there. Is Indonesia Region A for BDs?

The rig will get a 22" monitor but the PS will be connected to a G10 (worried about TIR, etc though).

Please help guys, am totally confused. Another thing: I'm hopeless when it comes to aiming with console controllers:p. Is it possible to use a mouse with the PS?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back