gaming thread.

^ ^ ^ ^
I got the demo too 1-2 weeks back. Did not find it so engaging. Maybe the actual game, with the whole story would be better.

^ ^ ^ ^
I got the demo too 1-2 weeks back. Did not find it so engaging. Maybe the actual game, with the whole story would be better.

i don;t like heavy rain though i like final fantasy 13 just play it a lil bit coz i'm waiting for my new subwoofer to arrive then i gonna blast with god of war 3 and ff13 :yahoo:

Is God of War III that good? I got its demo too, but the only thing I was doing was hacking up all sorts of living beings. Haven't played I and II at all, so was lost on the storyline.

Loved UNCHARTED2, even though I haven't played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Excellent storyline, graphics, gameplay, everything about it is cool.

Right now, am racing a bit with Need For Speed: Shift.

Is God of War III that good? I got its demo too, but the only thing I was doing was hacking up all sorts of living beings. Haven't played I and II at all, so was lost on the storyline.

Loved UNCHARTED2, even though I haven't played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Excellent storyline, graphics, gameplay, everything about it is cool.

Right now, am racing a bit with Need For Speed: Shift.
y[up i have played few levels of gow3 and its awesome :licklips:/COLOR]

Any idea where I can pick up Windows PC versions of Race Driver:Grid, NFS Shift, Burnout Paradise and Dirt in Bangalore?

Thanks.

Also, any experiences with the logitech momo and GT versions? :D

@manu4panjab - No freezing problem on Xbox 360 here. Make sure you have installed all the patch available!

Hey, If your PS3 is connected to the internet the patch installation prompt should come up automatically as soon as you start the game!!!

Hello there guys! I was off for a very long time and back now at Hifi and boy i feel at home! Just completed Arkham on the PS3(I know its a little late!) Playing GTA4 episodes from liberty city( The lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony)
I hoping to sell a few PS3 titles. PM me for details.

Hello there guys! I was off for a very long time and back now at Hifi and boy i feel at home! Just completed Arkham on the PS3(I know its a little late!) Playing GTA4 episodes from liberty city( The lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony)
I hoping to sell a few PS3 titles. PM me for details.

welcome brother have u experience any freezing problem with red dead redemption..

welcome brother have u experience any freezing problem with red dead redemption..

Hi Manu! I completed RDR in my PS3 and i didnt experience any freezing issues. My PS3 is the slim version which i bought it when coming from the US. So what is your prob?

Hi Manu! I completed RDR in my PS3 and i didnt experience any freezing issues. My PS3 is the slim version which i bought it when coming from the US. So what is your prob?

i guess i have to sold older fat ps3 it has problems now gonna freeze on every games after sometime...

You might wanna consider buying the slim version. See if you can pick it from the US from some one. You wold save 5k in that case.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back