gaming thread.

Single player in MW2 is crap and short. The makers have dedicated almost all the resources to the multiplayer campaign and it rocks. Its amazing and addictive as hell ive just reached half the ranking cant wait to unlock the ak47 at the higher ranks.

Long story short if your not playing multiplayer i advice you to sell your copy as you might still get a good price for it. I havent even started the single player campaign and i dont think i ever will :eek:hyeah: .

Have you tried the multiplayer of Modern warfare? I am still playing the Battlefield 1943 its still a lot of fun even after reaching the highest rank. The innovation people bring is just amazing. In 1943 there are couple of guys who act as suicide bombers they are really difiicult to deal with.

Have you tried the multiplayer of Modern warfare? I am still playing the Battlefield 1943 its still a lot of fun even after reaching the highest rank. The innovation people bring is just amazing. In 1943 there are couple of guys who act as suicide bombers they are really difiicult to deal with.

naah i don't hook my ps3 with internet yet :cool:

Manu bhai,

I heard it had game freezing problems and the port seems to be worse. Apart from that Game play seems to be getting average reviews.

Aren't you getting MAG & Heavy Rain. I'm eagerly awaiting Heavy Rain.

Here's trailer (Watch in HD)

YouTube - Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]

Gameplay

YouTube - Heavy Rain HD Gameplay - 720p

Apart from this there is another news, Seems someone has hacked the PS3 finally. It seems be running Motorstorm & Killzone from ISO's. More info here Video: MotorStorm PS3 Hack - Exploit to Run PS3 Backups! - PS3 NEWS - PlayStation 3 News - PS3 Hacks

Ive already preordered MAG but im waiting more desperately for Battlefield Bad Company 2 played the beta it was awesome .

so first ques.

how many of ps3 games have 7.1 hd audio or 5.1 hd audio

like i play resistance 2 with optical cable for sound and i get dts audio is it because its in dts audio or is it in dts hd audio coz using optical cable only shows dts audio

can some one provide me list of hd audio gaming

as far as HD audio - HDMI is the best option.
BTW - is it ps3 slim or the earlier verision - as Ps3 slim bitstreams lossless TrueHD and DTS-HD MA audio - may not be a big deal to all, but good for one who appreciates lossless (in movies and games too).

myself currently on PC (mostly RTS) sanjeevbgupta's Games - GameSpot, so havent taken ps3 untill now , but planning now.

Manu bhai,

I heard it had game freezing problems and the port seems to be worse. Apart from that Game play seems to be getting average reviews.

Aren't you getting MAG & Heavy Rain. I'm eagerly awaiting Heavy Rain.

Here's trailer (Watch in HD)

YouTube - Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]

Gameplay

YouTube - Heavy Rain HD Gameplay - 720p

Apart from this there is another news, Seems someone has hacked the PS3 finally. It seems be running Motorstorm & Killzone from ISO's. More info here Video: MotorStorm PS3 Hack - Exploit to Run PS3 Backups! - PS3 NEWS - PlayStation 3 News - PS3 Hacks

hey bhai i'm waiting for ff13 and gow3 ,actually i'm not interested in bayonetta at all just want to hear real truth from our indian gamers as whether it is good or bad and bro as for ps3 hacks lets see where it heading :cool:

Ive already preordered MAG but im waiting more desperately for Battlefield Bad Company 2 played the beta it was awesome .

Yup, 256 Players in a same match would be insane. I quickly gave up with COD since it's was very fast, went back to KZ2. I would like to play something slow paced, How would you expect MAG to be?

Anyone tried Shift yet? It's pretty good and is fun.

Manu - Got your internet set-up??

Shift One HELL of a Game, much awaited hit for EA after MW. Eagerly waiting for Nitro and World Online.

ps3 has been hacked we have to wait for atleast 6 to 8 months for playing pirated games :cool:

Did you happen to see the PS3 after it's been hacked? I see it as a distant dream for common peeps like us, Also you should be aware that whole OS is stored on the flash drive in a PS3 and once you run a update it will get locked again.

Remember Xbox's been banned from Live for hacking it, Same can happen with PS3. That is if you play online - However if you're playing offline and don't care you should be fine. But still piracy is theft and it's bad for the game developers. Sony is earning money only through software and this is very bad if proven true and widely adapted.

do no mod it there is too much at risk after seeing what microsoft pulled with the xbox.

@teky: any news on MAG teky i am planning to order it ...... whats the talk ?

Did you happen to see the PS3 after it's been hacked? I see it as a distant dream for common peeps like us, Also you should be aware that whole OS is stored on the flash drive in a PS3 and once you run a update it will get locked again.

Remember Xbox's been banned from Live for hacking it, Same can happen with PS3. That is if you play online - However if you're playing offline and don't care you should be fine. But still piracy is theft and it's bad for the game developers. Sony is earning money only through software and this is very bad if proven true and widely adapted.

bro all i can say is lets wait and watch :)

bro all i can say is lets wait and watch :)

If you play only single player games and are not interested in going online go for the mod you will end up saving a lot and choices would triple. I believe the ps3 is fun mostly because of online multiplayer so your console your choice. :rolleyes:

do no mod it there is too much at risk after seeing what microsoft pulled with the xbox.

@teky: any news on MAG teky i am planning to order it ...... whats the talk ?

I haven't ordered it yet, In fact haven't been following it up for quite for sometime, Is that getting released end of this month?

How about Heavy Rain - That is on my list for sure.

If you play only single player games and are not interested in going online go for the mod you will end up saving a lot and choices would triple. I believe the ps3 is fun mostly because of online multiplayer so your console your choice. :rolleyes:

+1 to that, Manu - I still play KZ2 & Burnout Paradise online it's so much fun for me, even though I get ripped apart :D

I haven't ordered it yet, In fact haven't been following it up for quite for sometime, Is that getting released end of this month?

How about Heavy Rain - That is on my list for sure.

+1 to that, Manu - I still play KZ2 & Burnout Paradise online it's so much fun for me, even though I get ripped apart :D

i haven't yet play online i'll try in near future

Hi all,

I'm glad this thread for gaming was existing in our forum. Saved me lot of time gathering info on the net.

My son, a 11 year old brat has been pestering me for a gaming device in general and PSP in particular. He even persuaded my mom into part sponsoring the purchase and the old lady has promptly deposited 7k in my bank account.

I checked the local market. X Box is way above @ 17k thereabouts.

PSP 2 is 6k but requires to be connected to TV so my wife & daughter are against it.

PSP portable is 9.5 k.

Guys, my budget is 10k. Is PSP portable a worthy buy??

Kindly advise me:)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back