gaming thread.

Sorry, I don't sell them. The reason being they sit in my collection and I feel like playing to some day. I know that is stupid :D, but I've that strange culture somehow.

Thats OK,makes a lot of sense to me.I would definitely do that,once i complete my HD setup which is WIP for now:)

I have a suggestion. Can we create a 'game share' group, where we can swap games and return them once we've played through. Except for a handful of games, most of the games don't get a second look once they have been played. This way, everyone does not have to buy the games they want to play. Of course, demand will be higher for newer games.

I am also looking for a website which rents games in India. Haven't been able to find any so far. Or even a DVD shop in Mumbai. ANyone have any ideas ?

RegardS
Manumani

That's a brilliant idea, May be we can start a social group within here and people who are happy to lend to brothers here can key in the list. We may have to do the sharing amongst reputable members may be for start? ideas?

i just bought uc2 heven't played it yet but check its first level all i can say is wooooooooooooooooo awesome graphics and one of the best openings in the videogames so far :cool: i give it 100 out of 10
i will play it when i get new projector lamp in just few days and also waiting for god of war collection coz i never play god of war 2 and modern warfare 2
not sure for assassin creed 2 though

Last edited:
yup u right but you have to be online for downloading gow3 demo for puting the code which is available in god of war colection disc and right now i'm not using ps3 with internet

So have you got a code which you aren't using then?

Few people got the code already, I'll be playing it tonite. There's loads of gameplay videos on youtube. It's very brutal.

yaaa i have watched demo videos on youtube is really awesome specially when you rip the head and use it as a torch :eek:hyeah:

how do you get the code ?

it was e-mailed to random people, So I've got it through one of my friend's PSN account :)

modern warfare 2 cost very high,is anyone has it ,anyone play it yet

its around 3300 rupees :sad: for this i'm planning to sell uncharted 1 ,gta4 and infamous :sad:
if anyone playing it now can please tell me is it worth that much price

Last edited:
modern warfare 2 cost very high,is anyone has it ,anyone play it yet

its around 3300 rupees :sad: for this i'm planning to sell uncharted 1 ,gta4 and infamous :sad:
if anyone playing it now can please tell me is it worth that much price

Read the reviews the single player is too short. But the multiplayer and specops modes are amazing and definitely worth the price. So if your into multiplayer its surely worth it.

I am hoping i receive my copy today or tomm max.

Read the reviews the single player is too short. But the multiplayer and specops modes are amazing and definitely worth the price. So if your into multiplayer its surely worth it.

I am hoping i receive my copy today or tomm max.

naah i never play online yaar i have read the reviews too i know its short but i want someone from here in our country to share his thoughts on single player
as you said today or 2morrow ,i waiting for your reviews :)

naah i never play online yaar i have read the reviews too i know its short but i want someone from here in our country to share his thoughts on single player
as you said today or 2morrow ,i waiting for your reviews :)

Cant tell you since i exclusively play multiplayer only. I have MW1 and till date i have not touched single player. :eek:hyeah:

Only for single player it's waste of omney in my opinion although SP campaign is excellent. the ice level is spectacular and you will enjoy it on your projector. But are you an expert in FPS I think people rush through the campaign, so you could end up taking more time than ohers. COD is mainly focussed on MP though so you can't blame IW. Get your internet sorted you're missing 90% of fun

Only for single player it's waste of omney in my opinion although SP campaign is excellent. the ice level is spectacular and you will enjoy it on your projector. But are you an expert in FPS I think people rush through the campaign, so you could end up taking more time than ohers. COD is mainly focussed on MP though so you can't blame IW. Get your internet sorted you're missing 90% of fun

correction 99% of the fun

Back