Gift360.in - Please Stay Away

Dear Mohit,

Thanks a lot for your concerns and the gift voucher. In case of delays, I would suggest to inform the customers accordingly so that they won't be panic like me. :)

Hi,

Thank you. We will do our best to keep our customers happy.

Regards
Mohit
GIFT360.in

Mohit, What muthu has indicated is your best bet to keep your customers happy on an ongoing basis. Vouchers are good but its a reactive gesture and obviously a loss of revenue for you. Timely and appropriate communication goes a long way in ensuring people such as Muthu become return customers. Word of mouth is still a very powerful mechanism and in some ways more so than any advertising. So, you may want to look into improving your pre-sales customer support levels in case you have difficulty in fulfilling to your promises.

Consider this a beginning of relationship with customers rather than a close.

I don't recall the authour but I read a statement by an Indian CEO who noted his company vision as "Consider that a sale is made ONLY after a repeat purchase". I wish everyone aimed for this goal....

Last edited:
Dear Muthusami,

We appreciate your valuable feedback. We will do the same in future. Please mail me your order number to [email protected].

Regards
Mohit
Team GIFT360.in

Dear Mohit,

Thanks a lot for your concerns and the gift voucher. In case of delays, I would suggest to inform the customers accordingly so that they won't be panic like me. :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back