Glossary of abbreviations used in the forum

YDSS - You Don't Say So! Can be said in a fun way where the outcome/fact is a known one to both parties or could be uttered in a mildly to highly sarcastic manner when the person says something that's quite obvious.

Added by special request of the Cap'n :)

PS (which incidentally means Point Support, used when you want to re-inforce something you've said or catch those lazy readers who just skip to the ending :D) Like I was saying PS: I used YDSS in the first sense in my other post to you Cap'n ;)

@Stevieboy, thank you for reviving the thread and for the expansion of abbreviation(s)

Since Sachi is not updating this thread, I'm adding here.

FWIW - For whatever worth it is.

OK I'll see if someone can expand this "SNAFU" I guess it was used in Army communications in olden times. ;)

Now don't Google it.:indifferent14:

hehe thanks capt.

How about Mother of All Acronym (MAA). :lol:
ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC = Administrative Command, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet Subordinate Command < (Its real not my imagination).

????? ?????? ??????, ? ?????????????, ??? ????? ????, ???????? ????? ????????? ????.

?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????????!!! ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ? ? ???????? ????? ??? ?????????? ??????????????????? ?????? ?????????? ???????? ?????, ?? ???? ????????? ?????, ? ??????? ???????. ? ?? ???????? ????????? - ??? ?? ?????????!!! ? ?????, ???? ???????, ??? ??????????? ???????? ????????????? ?? ???????? ?????, ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????????? ????????? ?????????. ?????? ???? ??????? ???????????? ?????, ??????????????? ?? ???????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ???????? ????, ??????????????? ? ?????????????. ??????? ???????? - ? ??? ?????!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back