Good Av receiver + 5.1 speaker system.? under 50k..

i am thinking first i should go with yht 299 then later upgrade fronts what do u suggest .
What is your room Size?

If you are already planning for an upgrade why go for an HTiB?

Rather, go for front speakers and AVR and later add sub and rear speakers as your budget permits. You won't be loosing money in the upgrade process.

What is your room Size?

If you are already planning for an upgrade why go for an HTiB?

Rather, go for front speakers and AVR and later add sub and rear speakers as your budget permits. You won't be loosing money in the upgrade process.

so what do u suggest which av and fronts should i consider.? my usage will be 60% music.

so what do u suggest which av and fronts should i consider.? my usage will be 60% music.

I havent heard it, but it seems the Pioneer AJ fronts and a VSX 524 is a great combo to begin with. I am kind of think the same. unless the HTIB wins over.

What is your room Size again?

Speakers:
Dali Zensor 1
Q Acoustics 2020i or 2010i
Wharfedale 220

Avr:
Pioneer 524/824
Denon x510
Yamaha, don't know the model.
Look for used ones if you can wait for good deal

What is your room Size again?

Speakers:
Dali Zensor 1
Q Acoustics 2020i or 2010i
Wharfedale 220

Avr:
Pioneer 524/824
Denon x510
Yamaha, don't know the model.
Look for used ones if you can wait for good deal

i dont know room size will measure it later .will tell u afterwards.

bookshelf or floorstanding which will be better.?
and do u have any idea about harman kardon av 70 + jbl cinema 300 this system. i heard this one is good combination.

I will suggest get fronts and center as if series is out of stock,matching another center can be an issue.I had used them(21 series)with wharfedale surrounds.ALL6 ohms speakers worked well.

u mean 2 pair of bs22.?
Thats what i meant. However there is an update. Tried out the Yamaha YHT 2910 and decided that this is good enough. Bass is slightly weak and the center channel is nothing great. But all this can be upgraded later anyways. Its great for the money and awesome in games/movies.

However, since your music listening is more, you should consider something else.

Thats what i meant. However there is an update. Tried out the Yamaha YHT 2910 and decided that this is good enough. Bass is slightly weak and the center channel is nothing great. But all this can be upgraded later anyways. Its great for the money and awesome in games/movies.

However, since your music listening is more, you should consider something else.

what should i consider thats what i am asking.

You know what,take a drive to delhi audition and buy something worth it or else do what I did..follow what a million memebers of hifivision will say,buy a yht299 /2910 and sit tight till the upgrade bug bites like crazy

You know what,take a drive to delhi audition and buy something worth it or else do what I did..follow what a million memebers of hifivision will say,buy a yht299 /2910 and sit tight till the upgrade bug bites like crazy

yeah gonna do this only if i dont get the proper audition or availability of brands.any one having any idea about sony ht m5 hows that is that waste of money?

which receiver comes with 299 is it rx-377.??

I think the 2910 has the 377.

and as for the type of system for more music listening, These HTiBs wont do, geta receiver and try out a bunch of floor standers. This is probably cost more that a full HTiB. But go for this now and then then upgrade to Sub and rears later.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back