Good bye forum. :)

This is a very sad but True fact. Internet addiction is a dangerous and deadly thing. Internet is infact a double edged sword. If you use it wisely you can do wonders but if you spend too much time its disaster.

From Last 1 year I am spending way too much time on USELESS things on internet and cant seem to get over it.

My outside life has been compromised becoz of this to a great extent! :(

Hey are you calling us alll USELESS? :mad: Just kidding. :D

Same story here ... :sad:

Regards

Hi Blasto,
Its good of you to re-consider quitting this forum.

Forums like these thrive on voluntary advice from experienced members. There is no compulsion on daily or weekly schedule... but do drop in whenever you can and help others out with your advice.

Regds,

OR you was checking popularity?

Man.. You are a villian.. :eek:hyeah:

I went to such extent that I was clicking the refresh button now and then and feeling sad if there are no unread messages.. :(

Thought I should do something about it.. Now it is going to be only weekends.. ;)

Last edited:
Man.. You are a villian.. :eek:hyeah:

I went to such extent that I was clicking the refresh button now and then and feeling sad if there are no unread messages.. :(

;)

I m not that Bad,but you admitted,you was expecting message,
So I thought correctly :eek:hyeah:

I m not that Bad,but you admitted,you was expecting message,
So I thought correctly :eek:hyeah:

You got it all wrong.. :lol:

I said, I was clicking refresh in the forum in general throughout the day some times and so thought it was a good idea to quit.. (This was before I started this thread)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back