Good Compact stereo setup below 30k

If you intend for long term investment with ease of availability of after sales service and spares, then Norge amps are the way to go, with either Norge/ Wharfedale speakers. Audio quality wise, Norge amps are very good and at par with numerous MNC brands. For your requirement, I would suggest Norge 2060 amplifier. But if you want looks and extra features, then you can opt for Marantz PM5005.
have marantz pm 7001 amp already!! bt feel its big in size!! tats y looking for a compact and good one ! sry !! don get angry o_Oo_O

have marantz pm 7001 amp already!! bt feel its big in size!! tats y looking for a compact and good one ! sry !! don get angry o_Oo_O
I have both Marantz and Norge. Marantz with it's extra features, is definitely bigger and heavier than Norge, but audio quality wise they are 99% similar, with the exception of room shattering bass of Marantz, but only when the loudness button is activated. For a compact one, you can have a look at the Torvin amps, but some say that Torvin is more oriented for commercial setups and HT, but not for hifi.

Definitely not angry, but your Marantz might get jealous and angry for calling it big ...

I have a harman kardon sound sticks II, which sound really good at moderate volumes. Infact they blew off some expensive bose speakers my friend bought. But if higher volumes are required, then they will disappoint. 30k is a very good budget, if you are willing to go for a powered speaker setup of 2.0 or 2.1. Audio engine, audiopro and swans come to mind first :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back