Good Hi Fi system around 25-30k

KBS

Hi,

I am in search of good HiFi system (All-in-One) and the budget is around 25-30k. It's purely for stereo audio.
So far, I have auditioned following
1) Sony - MHC-GZR88D ( I know, you won't support this)
(Sound is just OK, But I did not like this much, too many speakers, boomy sound, it's sony)
2) Bose Wave Music - ( I am sure, you won't suggest me this either)
(Sound is just OK, but NO features, NO options, just a good looking box)
3) Onkyo Liverpool CBX-300 - (Bose Wave Music look alike but bigger in size)
(It's almost crap)

Please Suggest something more.

Thanks
KBS

Hi,

I am in search of good HiFi system (All-in-One) and the budget is around 25-30k. It's purely for stereo audio.
So far, I have auditioned following
1) Sony - MHC-GZR88D ( I know, you won't support this)
(Sound is just OK, But I did not like this much, too many speakers, boomy sound, it's sony)
2) Bose Wave Music - ( I am sure, you won't suggest me this either)
(Sound is just OK, but NO features, NO options, just a good looking box)
3) Onkyo Liverpool CBX-300 - (Bose Wave Music look alike but bigger in size)
(It's almost crap)

Please Suggest something more.

Thanks
KBS

What about this?
Denon D-M37DAB Micro and style system review - from the experts at whathifi.com

Check out the Marantz M-CR502 as well as Onkyo CS-515 along with the above mentioned DM37. Add a pair of decent BS speakers are you are good to go!

If you are specifically looking at the form factor similar to CBX-300 then you have costlier but definitely better options like the Zeppelin, Meridian F80 or Alfred Dunhill AD88.

Happy auditions.

Check out the Marantz M-CR502 as well as Onkyo CS-515 along with the above mentioned DM37. Add a pair of decent BS speakers are you are good to go!

If you are specifically looking at the form factor similar to CBX-300 then you have costlier but definitely better options like the Zeppelin, Meridian F80 or Alfred Dunhill AD88.

Happy auditions.

Thanks.

I have not auditioned these products, yet. I found reviews are good on DM37DAB & Marantz M-CR502. But none of these can play DVD. I have got decent collection of mp3 (320kbps) burnt on DVDs.

Happy auditions.

Thank you.

Can please specify the price of these systems ( Zeppelin, Meridian F80 or Alfred Dunhill AD88) in India

But none of these can play DVD. I have got decent collection of mp3 (320kbps) burnt on DVDs.

In that case, am afraid your local choices are limited to Onkyo's DR815 and CSV720. All the systems mentioned above are for audio functions only - unless ofcourse you don't mind adding an entry level dvdp to the mix from Philips or Samsung. Not sure about the availability or pricing. Check with the onkyo shop in Sigma mall (not sure if its still there)

Happy auditioning.

Also, check whether the DVD player is capable of playing MP3 from a DVD. Most players from Philips can not play MP3 burned to a DVD-R

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back