good receiver with klipsch spkrs any suggestions ?

arcmax

Hi guys,

i have a klipsch quintet SL 5.1 set. and was looking for a good receiver that can upscale video (analog) to 1080

I was looking at the yamaha rxv 565 or dennon 1910 ...

1) which is better and why...
2) Which is best suited for the klipsch spkrs (the speakers have 8ohms impedance..if that matters..as you can see kind newbie)
3) price range in chennai / Bangalore for both denon and rxv565

your input is valuable --- i ma trolling the forums but seeing a lot of different opinions rallying some conflicting and nothing specifically with the speakers setup i have in mind so thats why i wanted to ask...

thanks
apurva

Hi guys,

i have a klipsch quintet SL 5.1 set. and was looking for a good receiver that can upscale video (analog) to 1080

I was looking at the yamaha rxv 565 or dennon 1910 ...

1) which is better and why...
2) Which is best suited for the klipsch spkrs (the speakers have 8ohms impedance..if that matters..as you can see kind newbie)
3) price range in chennai / Bangalore for both denon and rxv565

your input is valuable --- i ma trolling the forums but seeing a lot of different opinions rallying some conflicting and nothing specifically with the speakers setup i have in mind so thats why i wanted to ask...

thanks
apurva

apurva, you cannot really go wrong with either..so if both fall in your range hear them with both in both 5.1 mode as well as stereo/direct mode.
Klipsch speakers are on the bright side..so my guess is the Denon or marantz may just have better synergy.
But in the end, both being very good AVRs, you ear should be the only guidance

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back