• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Good to be on board....

HiFiMART.com

boombox

Hi all,

First of all, I feel great to be on board..thanks for keeping the registrations open.

I am Sharat, working with an MNC bank based out of hyderabad.

My interests..rather obsessions are sound, tech stuff and traveling.

Any gadget i get my hands on, i cannot rest until i explore it to the fullest. It would only be after a week or so I go through the user manual. I believe in exploring..it is much more fun..

In fact my first obsession would be Music. My first buy, a Cassette
in 3rd grade with all my savings. I continue to be a music freak, be it music in its purest form or anything related to it...amps, receivers, speakers,subs and the list goes on..

Given a chance would love to take up a career in my areas of interest..

I hope to get some good advice from the tech gurus and help others with whatever little knowledge i have..

Cheers
sharath

Stuff that i own:
IPOD video 5th gen, O2 XDA stealth, Canon S5 IS, age old Pioneer Stereo component sys,my recently upgraded RIG....

realactivex

Hey Sharad, Good to have you here.. Hang around and thou shalt not be disappointed :)
Regards
Murali

vinay

Hi all,

First of all, I feel great to be on board..thanks for keeping the registrations open.

I am Sharat, working with an MNC bank based out of hyderabad.

My interests..rather obsessions are sound, tech stuff and traveling.

Any gadget i get my hands on, i cannot rest until i explore it to the fullest. It would only be after a week or so I go through the user manual. I believe in exploring..it is much more fun..

In fact my first obsession would be Music. My first buy, a Cassette
in 3rd grade with all my savings. I continue to be a music freak, be it music in its purest form or anything related to it...amps, receivers, speakers,subs and the list goes on..

Given a chance would love to take up a career in my areas of interest..

I hope to get some good advice from the tech gurus and help others with whatever little knowledge i have..

Cheers
sharath

Stuff that i own:
IPOD video 5th gen, O2 XDA stealth, Canon S5 IS, age old Pioneer Stereo component sys,my recently upgraded RIG....

Hi Sharath,

I liked the way you introduced yourself.

Did you see the pictures of my mini theatre in blogs?

Vinay.

boombox

Realactivex & Vinay,

Thanxs for writing..

Vinay, have checked out ur so called home theatre (call it dreamland)... I seriously envy u man.. red was a good choice..

btw..has the room been damped as well..

motorized screen, projector, 190 movie dvds...u r one movie buff man..

Infact i was planning to bulid one for my self, right from the scratch..am kinda a confused about my stayin in hyd.. so postponed it..

anyways nice piece of work there

Sharath

vinay

Realactivex & Vinay,

Thanxs for writing..

Vinay, have checked out ur so called home theatre (call it dreamland)... I seriously envy u man.. red was a good choice..

btw..has the room been damped as well..

motorized screen, projector, 190 movie dvds...u r one movie buff man..

Infact i was planning to bulid one for my self, right from the scratch..am kinda a confused about my stayin in hyd.. so postponed it..

anyways nice piece of work there

Sharath

Sharath,

I thank you very much for what all you wrote, thanks again.

Indeed it is a a dream land, officialy my mini theatre is among the top 5 in india, there will be others who will be having better than my theatre, but they have decided not to go public, the way i am showing to everyone.

Indeed dampening etc has been done with care from ground till 3 feet the gw is 4 inches because of the low frequencies a/c sub woofer, from 3 feet till cieling it is a 2 inch glass wool.

Did you see the article of my mini theatre in october's av max magazine, it was a full page article with several photographs. In-fact the november issue of man'w world, is also having a 2 page article on my mini theatre. Please see both these magazines, there will be more light for you.

In view to your interest in making a home theatre, please go ahead, let that be in part of the country, there are people like me and others who can take you through.

I am into trading with stocks and commodities, what about you?

Vinay.