Good to be on board....

boombox

Hi all,

First of all, I feel great to be on board..thanks for keeping the registrations open.

I am Sharat, working with an MNC bank based out of hyderabad.

My interests..rather obsessions are sound, tech stuff and traveling.

Any gadget i get my hands on, i cannot rest until i explore it to the fullest. It would only be after a week or so I go through the user manual. I believe in exploring..it is much more fun..

In fact my first obsession would be Music. My first buy, a Cassette
in 3rd grade with all my savings. I continue to be a music freak, be it music in its purest form or anything related to it...amps, receivers, speakers,subs and the list goes on..

Given a chance would love to take up a career in my areas of interest..

I hope to get some good advice from the tech gurus and help others with whatever little knowledge i have..

Cheers
sharath

Stuff that i own:
IPOD video 5th gen, O2 XDA stealth, Canon S5 IS, age old Pioneer Stereo component sys,my recently upgraded RIG....

Hi all,

First of all, I feel great to be on board..thanks for keeping the registrations open.

I am Sharat, working with an MNC bank based out of hyderabad.

My interests..rather obsessions are sound, tech stuff and traveling.

Any gadget i get my hands on, i cannot rest until i explore it to the fullest. It would only be after a week or so I go through the user manual. I believe in exploring..it is much more fun..

In fact my first obsession would be Music. My first buy, a Cassette
in 3rd grade with all my savings. I continue to be a music freak, be it music in its purest form or anything related to it...amps, receivers, speakers,subs and the list goes on..

Given a chance would love to take up a career in my areas of interest..

I hope to get some good advice from the tech gurus and help others with whatever little knowledge i have..

Cheers
sharath

Stuff that i own:
IPOD video 5th gen, O2 XDA stealth, Canon S5 IS, age old Pioneer Stereo component sys,my recently upgraded RIG....

Hi Sharath,

I liked the way you introduced yourself.

Did you see the pictures of my mini theatre in blogs?

Vinay.

Realactivex & Vinay,

Thanxs for writing..

Vinay, have checked out ur so called home theatre (call it dreamland)... I seriously envy u man.. red was a good choice..

btw..has the room been damped as well..

motorized screen, projector, 190 movie dvds...u r one movie buff man..

Infact i was planning to bulid one for my self, right from the scratch..am kinda a confused about my stayin in hyd.. so postponed it..

anyways nice piece of work there

Sharath

Realactivex & Vinay,

Thanxs for writing..

Vinay, have checked out ur so called home theatre (call it dreamland)... I seriously envy u man.. red was a good choice..

btw..has the room been damped as well..

motorized screen, projector, 190 movie dvds...u r one movie buff man..

Infact i was planning to bulid one for my self, right from the scratch..am kinda a confused about my stayin in hyd.. so postponed it..

anyways nice piece of work there

Sharath

Sharath,

I thank you very much for what all you wrote, thanks again.

Indeed it is a a dream land, officialy my mini theatre is among the top 5 in india, there will be others who will be having better than my theatre, but they have decided not to go public, the way i am showing to everyone.

Indeed dampening etc has been done with care from ground till 3 feet the gw is 4 inches because of the low frequencies a/c sub woofer, from 3 feet till cieling it is a 2 inch glass wool.

Did you see the article of my mini theatre in october's av max magazine, it was a full page article with several photographs. In-fact the november issue of man'w world, is also having a 2 page article on my mini theatre. Please see both these magazines, there will be more light for you.

In view to your interest in making a home theatre, please go ahead, let that be in part of the country, there are people like me and others who can take you through.

I am into trading with stocks and commodities, what about you?

Vinay.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back