Got a pair of "Fried Signature Series Speaker Model A/6"

Yeah, it sound like that. :D

Before seeing this thread, if someone had told me their speakers were "fried" I would have been ready with the sympathy! :eek: :eek:

Now I know it is a really interesting-looking product range, for those that can afford.

Saw a listing on eBay selling it at US$ 799+99 = US$ 898. These are without grill covers.

Fried Model A/6 Speakers Audiophile | eBay

My speakers have grill covers and look much much better than those listed at eBay. In fact they look as good as new :yahoo:

ok give them to me and few thousand rupees.

Me too game ....... anm's few thousand rupees + Rs.1000 ..... :cool:

Hi guys, if you get a BMW as a gift, for how many few thousands (and thousands+1000) will you be willing to sell it? :p

Leave BMW, lets talk Maruti Alto, if you get one as a gift, for how many few thousands (and thousands+1000) will you let it go ? :D

BTW, someone offered me 35k for it, still confused if it is the right price for it ot not. :confused:

you got us wrong. We are saying you gift it to us, and also give us some extra money :)

Oh ok. If this is the case, you are most welcome. Come over. Tell me you want bundles of Rs.500/- note or Rs.1000/- notes, not of a particular series, in black briefcase, Right ?

What will be code? Wait, bring the Apple TV you bought so that I can identify you. ;)

You are free to set any price (close to ebay price). Wait and see the response. Note that it should encourage people to come for an audition, to increase chances of selling.
If nobody turns up, keep reducing it by 5% till someone takes it or till it reaches the acquired price ;)
At any cost, its a 'Freedking' bonus for you anyway.:D

Having said that, this is one mighty speaker, people should afford space more than money to buy it!

BTW, does the diplomat knows that you are selling it?

You are free to set any price (close to ebay price). Wait and see the response. Note that it should encourage people to come for an audition, to increase chances of selling.
If nobody turns up, keep reducing it by 5% till someone takes it or till it reaches the acquired price ;)
At any cost, its a 'Freedking' bonus for you anyway.:D

Having said that, this is one mighty speaker, people should afford space more than money to buy it!

Thanks for the suggestion my friend.

I have been suggested (ordered) not to sell these by a friend from HFV. He says, it is gold, don't even think of selling it, else I will regret. :)

Anyways, when he will give permission, then only I will dare to sell it. :p

BTW, does the diplomat knows that you are selling it?

He has left the country (in Germany now, and in touch), else he would have never parted with these speakers.

Just to make a point that nothing comes free in this world. It was his token of appreciation for the favors/help he got from me. :)

Thanks for the suggestion my friend.

I have been suggested (ordered) not to sell these by a friend from HFV. He says, it is gold, don't even think of selling it, else I will regret. :)

:)

At one point I had done some research into the early models by Freid. Suffice to say that some speakers made by him are supreme music making machines. Do not sell them if you value good sound.

If at all you sell, do sell them to some good soul on this forum who will surely do justice to them.

Thats because he is a gentleman.

Dear Shailender, I said its MHO, am not the one to force my opinion(s) on anyone save my closest friends.

No offense meant to anyone, so please dont take any.

Regards

Dear Trittya, none taken.

I find almost everyone here to be a gentleman.

That's a wise decision Mukesh! Now enjoy listening! :clapping:

Hi guys.

I have not been able to use these speakers. They're not even connected to avr for last couple of months.

I think it would be better if they are put to some good use. So, I am planning to sell them.

Any suggestions what should be my asking price?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mgdelhi,

Are these speakers still up for sale? Please let me know what is your asking price if you are still interested in selling these speakers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back