Got a pair of "Fried Signature Series Speaker Model A/6"

5 way, hmm.. while that is indeed impressive, I'm not certain if I'd actually ever consider using a 5 way, though..I AM curious what the drivers look like.

mgdelhi,

Are these speakers still up for sale? Please let me know what is your asking price if you are still interested in selling these speakers.

Hi Nikhil,

I do want to sell them because I am not using them. But, I am very confused about price. I got your (and someone else's) offer of 15k/20k. Some one else on the forum suggested me a much much higher price which I don't want to even mention here.

I expected HFV friends to suggest me a price (on this thread, instead of PM) but how can they suggest without seeing/listening these speakers. I believe, there is nobody on the forum who have actually listened/seen "FRIED" speakers.

I AM curious what the drivers look like.

Believe me buddy, these are nothing in comparison of your "rarest of rare" AV equipments which you get after searching / traveling half the world. I got the idea from your sale threads, how rare your equipments are. Lucky fellow. :clapping:

I expected HFV friends to suggest me a price (on this thread, instead of PM) but how can they suggest without seeing/listening these speakers. I believe, there is nobody on the forum who have actually listened/seen "FRIED" speakers.

Why are you not using them? which is your current speaker? , this may give FMs a fair idea about the FREED speaker.

Believe me buddy, these are nothing in comparison of your "rarest of rare" AV equipments which you get after searching / traveling half the world. I got the idea from your sale threads, how rare your equipments are. Lucky fellow. :clapping:

Lol I am humbled :p my stuff isn't all "that" rare but thank you :p The reason why I actually wanted to see the drivers was because it will give a very basic idea of price. If it has known drivers, then even better.

Can you kindly mention 'WHY' are you not using these good speakers??

Hi. I am not using them. I listen most of my music in car. At home, I watch either Tata Sky or movies from my HTPC/Xtreamer. Don't have a stereo amplifier either to take full benefit of the speakers.

PS: Replied your PM also.

There are a bunch of guys in Delhi who do this including Mr.Kalam in CR Park. I believe his number has been circulated multiple times here -

There is one more guy - who basically works on Amplifiers and receivers etc only from what I know but he might know someone who can do the speakers - he is in Gurgaon - Parashar - 9313235774

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back