Graphic Designing for DIY

Hiten

Hi everyone
If any DIYs guys need any graphic design work such as your own personal logo or such thing to put on your DIY Project or things like that I would enjoy helping you. For example if you are building an amp I can give suggestions how it should look from outside etc. etc. In short any DESIGNING ASPECT of your project. Reason for this is I have been in Graphic Designing Profession since last 12 years and I want to explore new avenues in same field.
By the way it will be absolutely FREE, and wont feel bad if you reject any ideas
regards

That's a great idea. Good for you man.

BTW is this just h/w or even s/w? I mean the designing is only for physical h/w items or do you do graphics designing for say blogs, websites, and other s/w related areas too?

Hi everyone
If any DIYs guys need any graphic design work such as your own personal logo or such thing to put on your DIY Project or things like that I would enjoy helping you. For example if you are building an amp I can give suggestions how it should look from outside etc. etc. In short any DESIGNING ASPECT of your project. Reason for this is I have been in Graphic Designing Profession since last 12 years and I want to explore new avenues in same field.
By the way it will be absolutely FREE, and wont feel bad if you reject any ideas
regards

HI!!

That is a great idea Hiten and I am sure many people will like to avail this facility.

Cheers!!

Sorry, should have made it more clear. Design for only DIY projects.

I am already designing for Printing related stuff like Posters, Lables, Logos etc. Dont know about website/blogs designing, but did couple of designs for a friend (Gave him rough sketches on paper about how a website should look). So I didn't mean that. As I am already bored with that routine work.

For DIY I mean -- e.g. after finishing a project if you would like to put a logo on it I can design it or how your amp should look like from out side (or for that matter placement of component inside) to cut long story short any DIY project should look good and I would like to have a go at that.
regards
Hiten

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back