Greetings to all hifi heads!

analogkidz

I am a long time hi-fi, lo-fi lover of music in general.I just purchased a home with my wife Renée in Wisconsin & am super excited to get able to once again listen to my music at high volume levels which hasn't been possible for nearly a decade due to renting after my late wife passed in 2016. I have been in the process of setting up our basement as my man cave & there is a lot to be done & I may ask for ideas & support regarding setup of rooms in the basement with stereo equipment, etc. Thanks for adding me to this community!

Regards,
Matt

I am a long time hi-fi, lo-fi lover of music in general.I just purchased a home with my wife Renée in Wisconsin & am super excited to get able to once again listen to my music at high volume levels which hasn't been possible for nearly a decade due to renting after my late wife passed in 2016. I have been in the process of setting up our basement as my man cave & there is a lot to be done & I may ask for ideas & support regarding setup of rooms in the basement with stereo equipment, etc. Thanks for adding me to this community!

Regards,
Matt

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Regards,
Matt

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the world of amplified music listening. Music is such a great company and a decent rig helps relate with the nuances and enjoy it better.

Regards,
Matt
Welcome to HFV

Hola, saludos a todos me encanta la música Cd DtS 5.1, igual las películas, y busco asesoría para mi equipo de audio y para aportar lo que sé sobre él

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back