Greetings!

recyclebin32

Hi everyone.

Very excited to be a part of the audiophile community. I am a musician/music producer and have a small studio at home but I've always wanted a decent 2.0 or 2.1 setup for my gaming, movies and music needs. Have been exploring options and thought this would be the best place to actually ask for advice! I've been thinking of buying QAcoustics 3030i and a cheap stereo amp like Aiyama, Toppin, Fosi or something. Any input would be appreciated! I've never dealt in separates before.

I currently own a pair of Genelec M030 for production, mixing and general listening, I use it alongside Apogee Duet or sometimes a Focusrite when I need a USB connection lol. They are my only reference point for now. Have been using them for 5 years.
and also a pair of JBL 104BT which is connected to my TV for which I need replacement.

Any advice would be appreciated. I've never actually heard passive speakers like Wharfedale, QAcoustics, Klipsch and all those brands and have always wondered how different are those actually from active studio monitors. Just here to improve my audio experience outside the studio.

Hi everyone.

Very excited to be a part of the audiophile community. I am a musician/music producer and have a small studio at home but I've always wanted a decent 2.0 or 2.1 setup for my gaming, movies and music needs. Have been exploring options and thought this would be the best place to actually ask for advice! I've been thinking of buying QAcoustics 3030i and a cheap stereo amp like Aiyama, Toppin, Fosi or something. Any input would be appreciated! I've never dealt in separates before.

I currently own a pair of Genelec M030 for production, mixing and general listening, I use it alongside Apogee Duet or sometimes a Focusrite when I need a USB connection lol. They are my only reference point for now. Have been using them for 5 years.
and also a pair of JBL 104BT which is connected to my TV for which I need replacement.

Any advice would be appreciated. I've never actually heard passive speakers like Wharfedale, QAcoustics, Klipsch and all those brands and have always wondered how different are those actually from active studio monitors. Just here to improve my audio experience outside the studio.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back